The Zoots are a friendly and professional band, performed nearly a thousand gigs and travelled over 30 territories.
We perform a wide range of events all over the UK and overseas. We are highly experienced and have played at every type of venue there is to play.
We have over two hundred tracks in our repertoire from Queen, Killers to The Stones and Michael Jackson: there is something for everyone.
We also have a pretty cool Sixties theatre show where we'll recreate the note for note musical goodness of the most exciting decade in music including hits from The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Elvis, Neil DiamondThe Who and The Kinks.
Alexa Tizzard• 18 Aug 2017
“Thank you so much! I have had so many compliments about the band. It was so much fun to have everyone dancing all the time. The music was fantastic and it truly helped us have such a magical day.” Alexa Tizzard and Jason, Wedding, Dorset, August
Cheltenham Ladies College• 11 Aug 2017
“I’d just like to thank you all for putting on such a fantastic show, you really made Christina & Steve’s wedding really special. Everyone had such a great evening and your wonderful music kept everyone dancing all night. I would recommend you guys to all my friends – what a great night – what a great band!” Derek Marley (Christina’s Dad) Christina and Stephens Wedding, Cheltenham Ladies College
Claire & Simon AKA Mr & Mrs Hurst• 10 Mar 2017
"Dear Jamie, Harriet and the amazing Zoots Thank you all so much for the fantastic music, I’ve never seen a dance floor so packed and all night!! Just absolutely brilliant, thank you so so much you really made our wedding so special.
Lots of love Claire & Simon AKA Mr & Mrs Hurst xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Laurence & Steph• 24 Mar 2017
Hi guys, Just a quick one to say thanks again for playing at our wedding last Friday, it was amazing!! Tons of people commented on how much they enjoyed the music (and amazing variety in the set as well). Like I said on the night, the club classics mashup was maybe my favourite bit and I don’t even normally listen to that type of music. The last tune of the night was a great choice as well. The whole show was the ideal way to finish off the day. We’ll come along to one of your public gigs at so...
Sam & Richard• 8 Sep 2017
Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I just wanted to say thank you so much for playing at our wedding. You guys were absolutely incredible! From our first dance to the last song of the night, we loved every single moment. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had so much fun. I don’t think I’ve ever seen my dad dance before and he was having a blast! In fact, you may have your new biggest fan – he keeps asking if we can bring you over to the States for our second reception! O...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Entertaining, interactive and experienced
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring various parts of the world in particular Cuba and Jamaica
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have wireless guitars, wireless monitors ,wireless mics, we have a good sound man, we are flexible, we have performed many different types of shows and for lots of different themes including: 1960s, Summer of Love 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s show, School Disco show
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Theatres, wedding receptions, private parties, Concert halls, festivals and overseas tours
- Who are your previous clients?Thai Royal family, Roy al Caribbean, TUI, British Airways, Barbican, Stamford Corn Exchange, Beacon Theatre, Alhambra Theater, Twinwood Festival, Goodwood Revival, Fleur Festival, Grosvenor in Park Lane,
- How can event planners pay for your services?We prefer BACS payments
- How long do you play for?The Zoots perform for 2 x 60 minute shows
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all our equipment listed at www.thezoots.com/equipment
- How much space do you require?6 x 3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice we might be able to play the song depending on how it suits the band
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The Zoots normally perform 2 x 60 minute shows. The break can be flexible
C’mon Everybody - Eddie Cochran
Do you wanna dance - Cliff Richard
Hound Dog – Elvis
Oh Boy - Buddy Holly
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
La bamba - Ritchie Valens