The Soul Funkers
A super-tight, high energy female-led 5 piece from the Southwest, playing the best hand-picked Funk/Disco/Soul and Mowtown ideal for your wedding or event
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Specialising in all things Soul, Motown, Disco and Funk, this high-octave full-pelt band will keep you grooving on the dance floor from start to finish.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties, Soul nights, Corporate events etc
- How can event planners pay for your services?by BACS please
- How long do you play for?Usually between 2 45 minute sets and 2 60 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - Up to 2 million and all plugs are PAT tested
- How much space do you require?Surprisingly not that much. As long as you can fit a drum kit, guitar and bass amps on a stage then it's fine!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?potentially yes - If your song choice is within the Funk/Soul/Disco/Motown (etc) genres, then please let us know and if we can do it justice, of course we will play
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually just 1 break, which is up to 30 minutes as we play 2 sets. But these things can always be negotiated!
Adele - Rolling In The Deep
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You Baby
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
Amy Winehouse - Valerie