For over 20 years Middi has been singing Irish songs all over the globe, he has performed in
Germany, Dubai, Benidorm, Las Vegas and did 6 summer seasons in Zante. For the last 15 years
he has been the frontman of ‘The Wild Murphys’ who, since 2005 have played over 4000 events
all over the UK and are currently touring with the hit stage production ‘One night in Dublin’ touring
the theatres of the UK, France, Holland, New Zealand and America. Now also performing as a
solo artist with accordion and guitar he puts on a high energy 90 minute performance featuring all
the big Irish hits from the ‘One night in Dublin’ show plus a collection of great Celtic rock, folk and
country songs to get everyone up and bouncing.
Services From This Supplier
Solo Irish act - 90 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lively and highly professional 4 piece Irish music group
- What are the highlights of your career?Being on tour with the 'One night in Dublin' touring theatre production
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Racecourses, Birthdays, Funerals, Corporate.
- Who are your previous clients?St. Albans Arena Grimsby Arena Grand Theatre - Swansea Theatre Royal - Winchester Watford Colosseum Palace Theatre - Southend on Sea The Broadway - Barking Darlington Hippodrome Doncaster Racecourse Kempton Park Racecourse Molly Malones - Zante Irish Village - Dubai Red Dog Saloon - Benidorm
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payments are by bank transfer prior to the event.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 mins or 1 x 90 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have high end sound and lighting equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI, PAT, Risk Assessment, Equipment Insurance - All certificates available on request.
- How much space do you require?Our dream space is a 4m wide x 3m deep raised stage, however, we can pretty much play anywhere, we've played in living rooms, garages and smoking shelters before.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No, I have a fixed set list but it covers most required songs for a show of this type
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Break between sets if 2 sets are being done must be minimum 15 mins maximum 50 mins.
- Is there anywhere you won't play?No upstairs venues if there's no lift, No venues with active sound limiters or cut off meters.
Whiskey in the Jar - Dubliners
Irish Rover - Pogues
Dirty Old Town - Pogues
Galway Girl - Steve Earle
I’ll Tell Me Ma - Trad.
Wagon Wheel - Nathan Carter
Dignity - Deacon Blue
The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
Loch Lomond - Runrig
500 Miles - Proclaimers
Country Roads - John Denver
Rhythm of my heart - Rod Stewart