The Sacred Woods are an acoustic trio from Preston. They play stripped back rock, pop and blues covers and foot tapping originals. There set list ranges from Dire Straits to Lorde, The Rolling Stones to Green Day, passing via REM and Eurythmics on the way. They have been playing in bands together for over 5 years and include a father and his son which brings a wide musical taste and influences.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An acoustic trio playing stripped back rock, pop and blues covers and originals.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a father and his son in the band which brings a great scope of influences.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We play venues that appreciate good quality live music, from small coffee shops and cocktail bars up to larger pubs and clubs, private parties and events.
- How long do you play for?Usually play for 2x45mins sets, but can change this with prior agreement.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have public liability insurance and are fully PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?We are very compact and can fit in very small venues.
American Idiot (Green Day)
Baker Street (Gerry Rafferty)
Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)
Feel like makin love (Bad Company)
Knocking on Heavens Door (Bob Dylan)
Layla (Eric Clapton)
Man who sold the World (David Bowie)
Money for Nothing (Dire Straits)
Mustang Sally (Wilson Pickett)
Ordinary World (Duran Duran)
Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
Roadhouse Blues (The Doors)
Seven Nation Army (White Stripes)
Spent the day in bed (Morrissey)
Sunshine of your Love (Cream)
Sweet Dreams (Eurythmics)
Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones)
The one I Love (REM)
Wake me up when September ends (Green Day)
You Really got Me (The Kinks)