Unique concept in the UK! Request based party band, highly entertaining and interactive Duelling Piano Show.
The Royal Piano Show is a high energy and interactive party band with 2 talented Singing Pianists who take live requests from you and your guests. They built a show like no other band getting your guests involved singing and dancing.
With over 20 years of experienced in the piano bar scene worked all around the globe for Duelling piano bars, Cruise ships, Corporate events, Weddings and Functions.
Our clients include :
Black & Decker
Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire
Hilton Birmingham Metropole
Cumnor Hillhouse, Oxford
The Belfry Golf Club
The Bridlington Spa
The National Wedding Show
The Roman Baths Hall, Bath
Lock, Stock & Barrel in Dubai
King Size Pub, Lausanne, Switzerland
Gaynes Park, Essex
Saltford Golfclub, Bristol
Ravens Ait Island
Walled Garden Midhurst
The performers use the latest keyboards to play the bass as well as...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Unique concept in the UK! Request based party band, highly entertaining and interactive Duelling Piano Show
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing for Rolls Roys yearly networking event
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?- Request Based show - Interactive and High Energy - Music for all Ages - High Quality PA & Bespoke Grand Piano Shells
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate and Weddings
- Who are your previous clients?Rolls Roys Black & Decker Mac Tools Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire Hilton Birmingham Metropole Cumnor Hillhouse, Oxford The Belfry Golf Club The Bridlington Spa The National Wedding Show The Roman Baths Hall, Bath Lock, Stock & Barrel in Dubai King Size Pub, Lausanne, Switzerland Gaynes Park, Essex Saltford Golfclub, Bristol Club Downtown Norway Zachen Bergen, Norway
- How can event planners pay for your services?Through Invoicing
- How long do you play for?2,3 or 4 x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We use our High quality PA from the latest Bose series + Lighting to light up the band on stage
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes Please let us know if you like to receive a copy
- How much space do you require?5 x 4 meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?During our performances you and your guests can write down there favourite songs for the band to perform live But please do let us know if you have some special songs you like us to learn especially for you
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on amount of sets you book breaks are between 15- 30 minutes
- Will you provide special wedding packagesYes we would be happy to provide singing pianists during your ceremony, reception or singing guitarists for your wedding breakfast please speak with us about the options
- How long does set up and sound check take?Set up takes about 3 hours During the set up process we will need to sound check for about 15-30 minutes. We will try to do this to a certain level to not disturb your guests, but we can’t provent this since it is a very important to us that our band will sound at there best for you. Most Venues have a room devider wich you can request for example when your wedding breakfast and evening reception are helt in the same room.
- Can the Royal Piano Show perform my first dance?Absolutely, Please let us know the song and artist no later than 30 days before the wedding
- Can the Royal Piano Show sent us a recording of our first danceThis can be arranged against additinal costs. £50 per musician If you have a special dance prepared please sent us a link to the version you practiced on so we can perform the song as close to the record as possible
- Is it possible to have the set up and sound check to be finished before our wedding breakfast.when your wedding breakfast and evening reception are helt in the same room and there is no room devider than the royal piano show will wait upto 2 hours in the by the client provided green room with no additinal charge. Any extra hour after this is £25 per musician
- What is a green roomA room in a theater or venue where the musicians can dress, have dinner and relax when they are not performing
- Can you perform without drumsThe Drummer is a key element in our show, he will provide the rythm to keep your guests on the dancefloor. If you are more interested in background music we will provide you with a Singing Pianist option without drums
- Do you provide your own pianosYes our Baby Grand Piano Shells are made by Dutch Grand and are easily moveble to any location in and outside.
- Can the Royal Piano Show perform outside?Yes, as long as the weather is warm enough and adequate shelter (a gazebo or marquee that completely covers the group and provides safety for the electrical equipment) and a power source is provided. Please be sure to notify us opfront.
We don't have a set list we perform your favourite songs live on the spot
Request slips and pens will be payed out on the pianos for your guests to write down there favourite songs
Pop, Jazz, Rock, ...