The Rosewater Bakery
The Rosewater Bakery provides bespoke Afternoon Tea Catering for your event across the South. We deliver our delightful Afternoon Tea & Picnic Hampers to events in Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
- What services do you offer?We offer bespoke Afternoon Tea Catering for events across the South with the option to hire beautiful vintage china. We would be delighted to provide staff to set up, serve and clear down our catering. Alternatively we offer the delivery of chilled Afternoon Tea and Picnic Hampers. We offer a wide range of products to support Afternoon Tea such as a range of sweet and savoury canapes, a selection of quiches and pastries, plus a full suit of gateaux. We would be thrilled to design an additional buffet menu for your event. We offer bespoke rustic Wedding cakes and edible favours.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We work alongside many beautiful venues across the South from rustic country Barns to Stately homes and properties owned by The National Trust that we would be delighted to recommend.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?All of our food is prepared at our kitchens in Berkshire. We simply plate up and serve our catering at your chosen venue.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we offer a bespoke service so would be delighted to discuss your requirements with you.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Afternoon Tea Catering Buffet catering suitable for Evening Receptions, Family celebrations and Corporate events A selection of sweet and savoury Canapes Drinks receptions Dessert tables
- Do you offer special menus?We often work with clients whose guests have specific dietary requirements, we would be delighted to discuss this further with you.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes, we design and make delicious wedding cakes such as Naked Cakes and Butter cream coated cakes filled with a variety of cakes and frostings. Alternatively we can provide a more traditional fondant coated cake, decorated with vintage lace, ribbon, pearls and broaches. We also offer a range of edible favours.
- How does the open bar work?We would be delighted to discuss drinks packages for your event.
- What is included in the menu?We offer full Afternoon Tea Menus (details of which can be found under the Catering tab on our website) which include: - A delightful selection of finger sandwiches including fillings such as Rare Roast Beef with horseradish & rocket, and Smoked salmon with peppered cream cheese. - Freshly baked scones in a variety of flavours, served with clotted cream and mixed preserves - A delicious selection of miniature cupcakes and tarts - Extra treats such as delicate Macarons, Battenberg Cake and Traditional spiced fruit cake. We bake everything fresh to order so would be delighted to work with you to design your menu.
Bespoke Afternoon Tea Catering for events across the South, including Delivery, Set-up and Service.
Delivery of Afternoon Tea & Picnic Hampers for outdoor events such as Open Air concerts and Polo matches for a minimum of 10 people
Catering for corporate events such as Drinks receptions and working lunches
Hire of vintage china, props and accessories