Welcome to the covers band The Robbers – playing the best music from the 1960s to the present day. The band has a great rapport with an audience and always attempt to live up to their cheesy tagline – ‘stealing the show’.
Based in Manchester and playing throughout the North of England, the Midlands and most of Wales, the band are available to book for weddings, birthdays, corporate events or any other celebration. Whatever the event your guests are bound to have a great time as they dance the night away.
The 4 piece band band features male and female lead vocals and they have worked hard to create a big sound, with great vocal harmonies and great musicianship. Instrument wise the band had guitars, drums, bass and keyboards.
The Robbers are usually asked to play 2 x 45 or 2 x 60 minute sets but can tailor the length and number of sets to your event. They can also play recorded music through their PA between sets if that’s desirable, saving you the cost of a DJ.
For performances they generally dress in black and white stripy T-shirts which makes them really stand out from the crowd although, as you can see from the images, they can dress more formally should the occasion call for it as well as dressing more casually if needed..
The Robbers are great value for money. Request a quote, tell us a bit about your event and what would work best for you.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Great 4 piece covers band with male and female vocals.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performed up and down the country playing at hundreds of weddings and events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Male and Female Vocals. All musicians sing and there are great harmonies. With 2 guitars, keyboards, bass and drums the band sound like a 5 piece - for the price of a 4 piece!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings / birthday parties / Christmas parties / Work Do's / Corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Previous Clients Include: Royal Bank of Scotland Manchester City Council Gardening awards JYSK Ltd HIT Training 15th Sqd Royal Engineers The Tenon Group Auto Glass UK Adidas HSBS Direct Line Previous Venues Include: Titanic Hotel, Liverpool Hornton Grange, Birmingham Ruskin Hotel, Blackpool Imperial Hotel, Balckpool Manchester City - Eithad Stadium Manchester United - Old Trafford Football Club Smokies Park Hotel, Oldham Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport Sketchley Grange Hotel, Leicestershire Birmingham Metropole Hotel Cavendish Hotel, Bakewell The Pines Hotel, Chorley Lowry Hotel, Salford, Manchester Mellor & Townscliffe Golf Club, Stockport Cottons, Knutsford Crewe Hall, Crewe Trafford MV Rugby Club, Sale Larkhill Community Centre, Timperley Lancaster Golf Club Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester Masonic Hall Rivington Hall Barn, Bolton Nunsmere Hall Hotel, Oakmere Chevin Lodge, Otley Old Padeswood Golf Club Peckforton Castle, Nr Tarporley Mere Golf and Country Club Dukes 92, Castlefield, Manchester Heaton Moor Conservative Club Belle Epoque, Knutsford Ruthin Castle Hotel, North Wales
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, Cheque, BACS.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 mins / 2 x 60 mins / 3 x 40 mins / Standard booking is up to 2 hours playing time / Up to 3 hours playing time at extra cost.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?4 square meters roughly.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Songs can be learnt with a few weeks notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks can be as long or as short as you want. It's your event!
All About that Bass – Meghan Trainor
Budapest – George Ezra
Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
Domino – Jessy J
Forget You – CeeLo Green
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
Dakota - Stereophonics
Have a Nice Day - Stereophonics
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Last Nite – The Strokes
Love Machine – Arctic Monkeys
Mercy - Duffy
New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
Rehab – Amy Winehouse
Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
Shine - Take That
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Valerie - Amy Winehouse / The Zutons
Common People - Pulp
Cum On Feel The Noize - Oasis
Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
Hard To Handle - The Commitments
I’ll Be There For You - theme from Friends - The Rembrandts
It Must be Love - Madness
Kiss – Tom Jones & Art of Noise
Livin’ La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
Mrs Robinson - The Lemonheads
Mustang Sally - The Commitments
She's Electric – Oasis
You Can Leave Your Hat On - Tom Jones
9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
A Little Respect - Erasure
All Day And All Of The Night - The Stranglers
Baggy Trousers – Madness
Billy Jean – Michael Jackson
Dancing in the Street – David Bowie
Enjoy Yourself – The Specials
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police
Faith – George Michael
Freedom – Wham
Gimme Some Lovin’ - The Blues Brothers
Happy Hour - The Housemartins
Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
Love Shack – B-52’s
Merry Christmas Everyone - Slade
Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
Tainted Love – Soft Cell
The One I Love - REM
Town Called Malice - The Jam
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles
Word Up – Cameo
You Can’t Hurry Love – Phil Collins
David Watts - The Jam
Do You Love Me - Mud
Don’t Stop - Fleetwood Mac
Down in the Tube Station at Midnight - The Jam
Ever Fallen In Love - Buzzcocks
Get Ready – Rare Earth
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
Is This Love – Bob Marley & The Wailers
Knock on Wood – Amii Stewart
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Monkey Man – The Specials
My Sharona - The Knack
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
She’s Not There – Santana
Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Take Me To The River - Al Green
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
Waterloo - Abba
We are Family – Sister Sledge
A Hard Day’s Night - The Beatles
Back In The USSR - The Beatles
Can't Explain - The Who
Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
I Feel Good - James Brown
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
I’m A Believer - The Monkeys
In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
It’s Not Unusual - Tom Jones
Last Train to Clarksville – The Monkeys
Proud Mary – Tina Turner
Respect – Aretha Franklin
Revolution - The Beatles
River Deep, Mountain High – Tina Turner
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
The Snake - Al Wilson
These Boots Are Made For Walkin’ – Nancy Sinatra
Think – Aretha Franklin
Twist and Shout - The Beatles
You Really Got Me - The Kinks