Rich Gordon is a professional piper, saxophonist and guitarist based in Cupar, Fife, covering all of Scotland, the UK and abroad if desired.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Pretty much depends on the instrument being performed and the event but a maximum of 25 mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes provided that I have sufficient time to learn it if I don’t already know it.
- How much space do you require?Bagpipes - not very much Everything else - probably about 4 square feet minimum.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Bagpipes: 30-45 minute bursts but total duration depends on client’s needs Saxophone - up to 2 hours before a break Guitar - up to 2 hours before a break
Bagpipes - Highland and Scottish smallpipes
Saxophone - alto and tenor in various styles from jazz to Lovely Laura
Guitar - instrumental, singer and classical