With an outstanding repertoire of Rock 'n' Roll Classics, and Classic Rock covers spanning the 60s, 70s and 80s, Revival has become one of the most sought-after Function Bands in the North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire. Providing entertaining set-lists suitable for a wide range of events including Private Parties, Milestone Birthdays, Weddings and Corporate Functions etc, Revival is a five-piece collective that aims to deliver great music that will get any crowd up on their feet dancing - No more, No Less.The priority of Revival is to give the guests at your event a great musical experience and we will always, where possible, aim to work within your budget. Revival usually performs 2 x 60 minute sets with a break of around 30 minutes in between, when your own selection of recorded music can be played through our own PA system. Revival supply their own PA System and Lighting Equipment. All equipment is EU Compliant and PAT Tested. Revival is fully insured to perform at any venue and a Certificate of Public Liability Insurance is available on request.
Marion Morris• March 2, 2019
The band was absolutely amazing, the best I have ever seen. All my friends said how brilliant they were, and we danced all night. I had a great night and so did my friends. I am receiving thank you messages and everbody saying the band and music was great.
Iba Howells• Feb. 10, 2018
They were amazing! Fantastic musicians, great singer and the songs guaranteed to get you up to dance.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a 5-piece Party Band with the main objective being to get people up on their feet dancing, with a repertoire of over 100 songs, built around Rock ‘n’ Roll Classics, and Classic Rock from the 60s and 70s.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have performed at many high profile events, and have had the pleasure of working with top class musicians, once being joined on stage by Andy Scott, the guitarist from The Sweet, to perform their 1972 hit Wig Wam Bam.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are extremely versatile, and with a repertoire of over 100 songs, built around Rock ‘n’ Roll Classics, and Classic Rock from the 60s and 70s. It includes many various well known Rock and Roll numbers from The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley, The Who, Spencer Davis Group, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Chuck Berry, Rod Stewart and The Faces, Status Quo, The Hollies, Bryan Adams, and Queen; some Glam Rock from T-Rex and The Sweet, and even some rockier numbers such as ‘Born to be Wild (Steppenwolf)’, ‘Wishing Well’ (Free), ‘All Right Now’ (Free/Bad Company), ‘Feel Like making Love’ (Free), ‘Can’t Get Enough of your Love’ (Bad Company) if required, plus many many more. There’s generally something for everyone. If there’s something specific you’d like, given enough notice, we could include it.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We are available for Corporate Events, Private Functions, Milestone Birthdays, and the occasional Wedding
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed for Vauxhall Motors, The Round Table of Great Britain and Ireland, Young Farmers, and many more Corporate and Private functions.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We are always open to negotiation about the fees and terms of engagement.
- How long do you play for?We normally deliver 2 x 60 minute sets, with a 30 minute interval.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We include everything such as stage lighting, and PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our equipment is EU compliant, and PAT tested, and we have Public Liability Insurance up to £10 million
- How much space do you require?For the full blown effect, we would require Width 6m x Depth 3m (although with a cut-down rig we have squeezed into some pretty tight spaces) With stages the important things to consider are: What else might the stage be used for (DJ, dancers, speeches etc) How large the room is (it needs to be in proportion to the dimensions of the room)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With a repertoire of over 100 of the best known Rock 'n' Roll numbers from the 60s, 70s, and 80s, we are likely to have included your favourite at some stage. Nevertheless, with sufficient notice, we can perform any number which fits with a traditional Rock 'n' Roll line-up.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally embrace a 30 minute break in between 2 x 60 min sets, although we are always flexible to fit in with your function.
The Rolling Stones
Joan Jett and The Blackhearts
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Spencer Davis Group
The Steve Gibbons Band