6 piece upbeat country rock band! Experiences have includes BBC4s best part time band 2016, Glastonbury Festival, Boomtown, watchet, Great Dorset Steam Fair plus harvest festivals, beer festivals, cider festivals and pubs and clubs. Everyone that come to see us asked the question where are you playing next? We are a bit different!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:6 piece upbeat country folk rock band covering well known songs in a country style
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing Glastonbury festival, Boomtown, Great Dorset Steam Fair, Watchet Festival. Also being part of Channel 4s UK Best Part Time Bands and being a runner up in the final.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Really upbeat happy fun band with lots of energy
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, Birthdays, Weddings, Pubs, Clubs etc....
- Who are your previous clients?Hundreds of clients over the last 12 years
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS, Cheques or cash not fussy!
- How long do you play for?We have two hour sets plus more
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes HK PA, Lights and we come with a sound engineer
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?We are kit heavy and there is six of us... although we havedone fireplaces
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Depends if we like it lol!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take one break and that is entirely up to the payer how long when and where
Traditional Bluegrass tunes
Credence clear water revival
To name a few...