Experienced, professional 4 piece band with female lead singer, covering some of the best chart/pop/rock songs from the 50s to present day. Whether it's a wedding, birthday party, corporate black tie or raucous pub style atmosphere you are looking for, we can adjust our set and style to suit your event! Happy to take requests and tailor our set list to suit your evening. Available for afternoon or evening gigs, from 45mins to 3x1 hour sets. Feel free to get in touch for more details!
Daniel• Feb. 3, 2018
Our wedding back in 2012 is famous due to the brilliant band and music so we had to book you again for my wife's 40th! You guys were fantastic and we both loved hearing you again, worth every penny!
Matt and Laura• Jan. 6, 2018
Thank you! You guys were incredible & we had the best night ever!!!! We will get you back again when we renew our vows!! I will be recommending The Reason to everyone xx
DISC Chicksands• Dec. 5, 2015
After our summer ball, we had to have you back for our Christmas party. On both occasions you were fantastic. With a brilliant set list, flexible approach to events and a competitive cost, I would give you my highest recommendation for any event. And we must have you back next summer! Thanks again for a great night, Nick.
Kathryn• Sept. 2, 2017
Everyone loved you guys, really made the day!
Fern• April 22, 2017
Thank you, guys, for playing at our wedding. You were absolutely fantastic. Everybody was raving about you, saying how great you were and how much they enjoyed it!
Kirsty• May 21, 2016
A massive thank you for the great tunes you played at our wedding. It certainly got everyone on the dance floor for sure. It was a truly fantastic party enjoyed by all.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional wedding, function & party band
- What are the highlights of your career?Every time we step onto the stage!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?There are only four of us, so we can fit in small spaces! We can offer a range of performance options- from full on drums and soaring lead guitar, to a gentler acoustic set up. Guitarist Jordan is available as a soloist should you require classical or acoustic guitar (for example at a wedding ceremony). Singer Nicky also plays piano if required, and can also be available as a soloist, or acoustic duo with Jordan. And, if we may be so bold, we are pretty good... sometimes...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mainly weddings and private celebrations, but also dinner dances, corporate events and charity events.
- Who are your previous clients?Mainly private clients, but also O'Neills, Class Events, Octavian, Axminster Young Farmers, DISC Chicksands, RAF Benson, Boscombe Down Officers Mess, and many more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Account details will be provided for BACS payments.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, Public Liability is covered under Musicians Union membership.
- How much space do you require?6m x 4m with two double plug sockets where possible.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are always happy to learn new songs, assuming they can be realistically covered to a good standard by a 4 piece band- we advise against highly orchestrated or heavily produced material unless you are happy to have 'our version' of it! If we can't reproduce it live, we can play the original on our ipod with our background music.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We are a hardworking bunch, so as long as we can grab a minimum of 10-15 minutes between each 1 hour set, we are happy!
A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
All Right Now - Free
Always - Bon Jovi
America - Razorlight
The Best Tina - Turner
Best Of You - Foo Fighters
Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Come Together - The Beatles
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Every Breath You Take - The Police
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
Hedonism - Skunk Anansie
Hotel California - The Eagles
Hush - Kula Shaker
Hysteria - Muse
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
I Want To Break Free - Queen
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Just Like A Pill - Pink
Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Guns N' Roses
Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) - Pink
Life In The Fast Lane - The Eagles
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Long Train Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers
Mamma Mia - Abba
Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain
Message In A Bottle - The Police
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Muscle Museum - Muse
Mustang Sally - Mack Rice
No Tomorrow - Orson
Parklife - Blur
Piece Of My Heart - Erma Franklin
Place Your Hands - Reef
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
The Power Of Love - Huey Lewis & The News
The Pretender - Foo Fighters
Price Tag - Jessie J
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Purple Rain - Prince
Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
Run - Snow Patrol
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
Summer Of '69 - Bryan Adams
Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Take It Easy - The Eagles
Take Your Mama Out - Scissor Sisters
Twist And Shout - The Beatles
Two Princes - Spin Doctors
Umbrella - Rihanna
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Under Pressure - Queen
Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
Valerie - Mark Ronson
Waterloo - Abba
Who Knew - Pink
Wishing Well - Free
Yellow - Coldplay
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC