Experienced, professional 4 piece band with female lead singer, covering some of the best chart/pop/rock songs from the 50s to present day. Whether it's a wedding, birthday party, corporate black tie or raucous pub style atmosphere you are looking for, we can adjust our set and style to suit your event! Happy to take requests and tailor our set list to suit your evening. Available for afternoon or evening gigs, from 45mins to 3x1 hour sets. Feel free to get in touch for more details!
Matt and Laura• 6 Jan 2018
Thank you! You guys were incredible & we had the best night ever!!!! We will get you back again when we renew our vows!! I will be recommending The Reason to everyone xx
Fern• 22 Apr 2017
Thank you, guys, for playing at our wedding. You were absolutely fantastic. Everybody was raving about you, saying how great you were and how much they enjoyed it!
DISC Chicksands• 5 Dec 2015
After our summer ball, we had to have you back for our Christmas party. On both occasions you were fantastic. With a brilliant set list, flexible approach to events and a competitive cost, I would give you my highest recommendation for any event. And we must have you back next summer! Thanks again for a great night, Nick.
Daniel• 3 Feb 2018
Our wedding back in 2012 is famous due to the brilliant band and music so we had to book you again for my wife's 40th! You guys were fantastic and we both loved hearing you again, worth every penny!
Kathryn• 2 Sep 2017
Everyone loved you guys, really made the day!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We are a hardworking bunch, so as long as we can grab a minimum of 10-15 minutes between each 1 hour set, we are happy!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are always happy to learn new songs, assuming they can be realistically covered to a good standard by a 4 piece band- we advise against highly orchestrated or heavily produced material unless you are happy to have 'our version' of it! If we can't reproduce it live, we can play the original on our ipod with our background music.
- How much space do you require?6m x 4m with two double plug sockets where possible.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, Public Liability is covered under Musicians Union membership.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
- How can event planners pay for your services?Account details will be provided for BACS payments.
- Who are your previous clients?Mainly private clients, but also O'Neills, Class Events, Octavian, Axminster Young Farmers, DISC Chicksands, RAF Benson, Boscombe Down Officers Mess, and many more.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mainly weddings and private celebrations, but also dinner dances, corporate events and charity events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?There are only four of us, so we can fit in small spaces! We can offer a range of performance options- from full on drums and soaring lead guitar, to a gentler acoustic set up. Guitarist Jordan is available as a soloist should you require classical or acoustic guitar (for example at a wedding ceremony). Singer Nicky also plays piano if required, and can also be available as a soloist, or acoustic duo with Jordan. And, if we may be so bold, we are pretty good... sometimes...
- What are the highlights of your career?Every time we step onto the stage!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional wedding, function & party band
A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
All Right Now - Free
Always - Bon Jovi
America - Razorlight
The Best Tina - Turner
Best Of You - Foo Fighters
Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morris...