We do Focaccia. Homemade and baked from the freshest ingredients. it resembles pizza but of course is better it can be baked or toasted. Think of it as proven pizza dough but topped with a delicious creamy soft Italian cheese instead of tomato sauce with great alternative toppings. It's great as a filling snack. I also do teas and coffees which I source from the highest quality independent toasters made from my wonderful Fracino coffee machine. I sell from a an eye catching tuk-tuk which can mean I'm limited to how much more I can offer. I concentrate on quality and originality.
- What services do you offer?Bespoke menu. Friendly personal service. High quality coffees, chilled drinks and focaccia. Artisan quality.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No, Everything is freshly baked in a registered fully compliant bakery unit. I toast the final product onsite.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?A little,yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?FOCACCIA ! Italian speciality bread
- Do you offer special menus?To a small extent. All food contains gluten, dairy and can contain nuts. It is vegetarian friendly on the whole, though we do breads containing prosciutto or pancetta.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?There isn't one unless you count chilled drinks and coffees. We can be booked without charging consumers for a minimum of £200
Fresh Home baked quality traditional Focaccia.
Filled focaccia rolls
Sweet apple raisin cinnamon and salted caramel focaccia
Salads (by request)
Quality tea and coffee
Sold from an eye catching quirky little tuk-tuk