Expect hits from everyone from Whitney Houston to The Killers, all massive dance floor favouites performed with style and passion. In fact, it's all killer, no filler!
Nicola Lewis-Booth• 28 Dec 2018
The Radio Stars were a Brilliant Band.
They were dead easy to deal with and arrange the event with.
On time for set up and had all the kit that they needed.
Great playlist and are really easy to listen to, many of the tracks sounded almost exactly as you expect them too. With them having both a Male and Female vocalist the range of tracks they could play was excellent.
Managed music all the way through the evening whether they were playing or not.
I got a load of compliments for the quality...
Kevin & Sarah T• 4 Jul 2017
"Wow what a night... The party was amazing, a massive thank you to the band. They made the night a great success, fantastic selection of music which had everyone up dancing the night away. Would have no hesitation in having you play at our next party. Thank you so much!"
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Minimum 15-minute break between sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we love to learn new requests!
- How much space do you require?Minimum 5 meters square.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Public Liability and PAT certs available on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?The band is fully self-contained with lights a Bose PA system.
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 mins or 3 x 40 mins
- Who are your previous clients?Tesco, Waitroes, John Lewis, Virgin Trains, Bourne Leisure, Park Leisure.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, private parties.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Powerful male and female vocals covering all genres.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Radio Stars are the ultimate party band.
Bad Moon Rising - Credence Clearwater Revival
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
Surfing USA - The Beach Boys
Fun Fun Fun - The Beach ...