I make delicious sourdough pizzas that are Neapolitan inspired and bake in my mobile pizza oven in under 2 minutes. My sourdough pizzas start three days in advance whilst the naturally leavened dough rises and develops in flavour. When the oven is burning hot at 450 degrees the pizza is hand stretched before your eyes and topped with fresh high quality ingredients. My favourite pizza is a spicy combination of nduja sausage, sharp and tangy capers on a margherita base. Other stand outs for those who like it salty is an anchovy, olive and caper pizza or a veggie option with garlic roasted red peppers, red onion and olives. For the kids I always bring an Italian pepperoni option to the party.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes can cater for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free requirements
- How does the open bar work?No open bar here, but lets talk craft beer to pair with your pizza
- What is included in the menu?Pizza, pizza pizza
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?My dessert pizzas are a must try, but it's a no to cake
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Italian pizza, specifically the Neapolitan style that bakes in under 2 minutes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, I always make a point of asking your favourite toppings and any I should leave out
- What services do you offer?Event catering, kids parties, pizza making classes
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, my mobile pizza bike setup can fit in the smallest outdoor space
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, I specialise in setting up in your back garden or the location of your choice
My truly mobile setup is based on a three wheeled cargo bike and can fit into the smallest outdoor space. Picture hot pizzas being freshly made in your back garden. Choose from basic catering where I ...