We Are The Pixie Tribe! We provide a range of hair, face and body art services, including but not limited to basic hair styling, face and body painting, hair, face and body glitter (most of our stock is currently plastic based, but we are making a conscious effort to move towards bio-degradable alternatives), basic sfx and airbrush tattoos. In 2017, we turned people into living disco balls, real life fantasy creatures, thrown paint at people, broken superman out of the cage he calls a body, and even transformed people into real life unicorns (true story, horns included). 2018 has so far seen us at weddings, birthday and events with so much more to come!
Please note, due to the new GDPR legislation, all photo's on this page are of models who have signed release forms at photo shoots, or myself. At future bookings, if you are happy for me to use images of you or your children on this page, please send me photos after the event, or clearly express your consent for me to use images on my website, web pages and social media pages whilst I am at your event
Tafara• July 6, 2019
Great artist , great with the kids , a lot of parents commented how good she was and how friendly .highly recommend
Ash• Jan. 20, 2019
"Thank you Mazz from Pixie Tribe for an excellent job!! All the party guests were so happy with the face painting and the professional service provided.
Mazz is a lovely person too and I would highly recommend her!! X"
Malgorzata olawinska• Sept. 29, 2018
"Thank you so much for yours attended for Abi’s birthday party you have made her day and other children fabulous!
I would recommend an talented face painter to everyone who wants to see their kids more happier "
Hayley Hector• Nov. 19, 2017
"fantastic makeup for my 21st, even after a misunderstanding on my side, she was very nice and understanding.
my make up looked fab and it stayed on all night !!!!! thanks so much !"
Savanna Morrish• Oct. 16, 2017
Dream team! There's nothing better than having an idea and then the artist not only meeting your expectations but exceeding them! Loved working with you, please let's do it again sometime
Eco Glitte Fun• Oct. 8, 2017
Absolutely amazing company! Highly recommend
Services From The Pixie Tribe
Face Paint and full glitter bar
- How long do you need to set up?About half an Hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes!
- What experience do you have working with children?I spent a year working in a primary school, and have been face painting for a year and a half
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no, however please note I can paint roughly 10-13 faces per hour dependent on the designs chosen
- How long does each service takeIt depends! Glitter is very quick, it can take around a minute for an 'eye' glitter, and larger areas will take slightly longer. Face paints begin at arond 2/3 minutes, and again take longer dependent on the size of the area to be covered and the detail within the design. The minimum booking time is 2 hours, in which time I can paint roughly 20-25 faces.
Basic Hair Styling (braids etc)
Face and body painting, including UV and Powder Paint
Hair, face and body glitter, including loose and home made cluster gems
Basic sfx wounds