The Peterborough Big Band
The Peterborough Big Band is a 20-piece Big Band consisting of five saxophones, four trumpets, four trombones, full rhythm section, male & female vocalists and the band's MD John Birkby
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate, Private parties, public/community evnts
- How long do you play for?usually 2 X 45/50 minute sets. This can be extended to three sets with negotiation
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, a very unobtrusive Bose system plus lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?roughly 24ft x 16ft.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20mins to 30 mins
A 19 piece band playing swing, funk, rock, blues and jazz in and around Peterborough, Lincolnshire, Northants, Leicestershire and of course Cambridgeshire