The Night Hours
Are you looking for a band who will provide you with a great nights entertainment?
Do you want a group who are flexible and can adapt their lineup and set to meet your needs?
Are you after an act who will not let you down?
Then look no further than THE NIGHT HOURS.
Based in the South-West, we are an experienced group of musicians who have played together since 1999, and are widely considered to be one of the leading entertainment acts in the region, having performed at hundreds of weddings, parties and functions throughout the UK.
We offer the very best in live music & entertainment and our performances cover a wide range of music from present day chart hits right back to 60's classics. With 1,000's of live performances under our belts, we aim to provide you with the highest standard in musical entertainment and customer service.
So ask for a quote and check our availability to reserve your booking with THE NIGHT HOURS... we believe you'll enjoy a punchy, vibrant and dynamic performance that will bring your party to life!
Mr & Mrs Notaro-Livingstone• April 23, 2016
Hi, we just wanted to say you did a marvellous job on Saturday, you made a sensational evening perfect. Next time we have a party, The Night Hours will be top of our list. Many thanks.
Mrs Ros Pope• Sept. 24, 2016
What can I say, The Night Hours were fabulous!!!! My 50th party was a great success, the band and the music were brilliant, and I have had some great feedback from my guests. Let me know when you are playing in Bristol again so we can come see the band.
Mr & Mrs Pyne• March 26, 2016
Thank you The Night Hours, so much for rounding off what was a great night for Malcolm's 40th in such a truly wonderful way. You had the whole venue up on its feet with your fab music, we all loved it, thank you!
Mr & Mrs Palmer• April 16, 2016
"Thank you The Night Hours for helping to make our wedding day extra special, and a special thank you for learning our first dance song - ""Dream Catch Me"". The music was fantastic and helped us to create the atmosphere we wanted, everyone commented on how fantastic you were, thank you."
Mr & Mrs Farrell• Aug. 16, 2016
I just wanted to write to say thank you, the music you provided at our wedding on the 16th August was excellent. Everyone had a wonderful time and even my family from Ireland were asking if you would consider doing a few gigs over there! Thank you The Night Hours for a really great night.
John & Pat Hale• Oct. 17, 2015
I had to let you all know what a wonderful evening was had by everyone, especially me! on the occasion of my 65th birthday at the Webbington Hotel. Lots of my family and friends said how impressed they were with the band, and I was asked by the hotel staff for your details as they were so impressed with what they heard. Many many thanks to The Night Hours.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a 3 very experienced musicians based in Bristol area and play a wide mix of popular music from present day back to 60's classics. Our group has been providing live entertainment since 1999 and are always learning new (and old) material to best suite the needs of our customers. We provide great value and a reliable service, and can offer a disco facility to complete the evenings entertainment.
- What are the highlights of your career?For us, every wedding we are asked to play is a highlight. Having the privilege of providing entertainment on such a special day is one of the enduring highlights of being a musician.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can tailor our music to meet most tastes, just let us know what you like and we'll let you select your favourite songs from our set list on the night. If you are on a budget, we can adapt our setup to suite, just let us know and we can provide a competitive quote.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have played at Social Clubs, Hotel, Town Halls, Marquee Events, Outdoor Shows, Weddings, Corporate Clients and Private Parties.
- Who are your previous clients?We have appeared at many of the major hotels, clubs, holiday parks an pubs across the south, including the Marriot, Holiday Inn, Thistle, Menzies, Post House, Celtic Manor in Wales and corporate clients such as Ministry of Defence.
- How can event planners pay for your services?A deposit is required on all bookings, payable by Cheque on confirmation of contract.. Balance to be made on the evening of event, payable in cash.
- How long do you play for?Booking fee includes up to 150 minutes of live music, either in 2 or 3 set format.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have two full PA and lighting setups, depending on the size of the venue. Our main rig consists of the following: * QSC TM16 Mixing Desk * LD MEI-1000 In-ear Monitor System * HK L5-Speaker System * LEDJ Quad-Color Floods * Chauvel LED Effects Lights * American DJ LED Effects Lights * American DJ LED Lightbars
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have Full Combined Limited Insurance cover up to £10M, and all our equipment is annually PAT certified. Our members are also members of Musicians Union.
- How much space do you require?We require an area min. 5m x 3m to allow room for lighting stands and speakers. Less room means less equipment on stage, whilst this might not be a problem if a venue has its own lighting, it may limit the visual impact of the performance if not.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will try. If there's enough time from booking to date of performance, and it's do-able then we will certainly try and learn most songs. However, if we feel it's not possible to do the song justice we can always play your choice of tracks during the disco part of our evenings entertainment.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The number of breaks are determined by the flow of the evenings, so whether you chose a 2-set or 3-set night we would like at least 20 mins between each set to change wardrobe and freshen up.
- I’m interested, but the price?Don’t be embarrassed about asking if we can come closer to your budget.. as long as it’s not too far off the mark we can always negotiate or trade off, just ask.
We play a wide range of material to suite every occasion, so whether its a function, wedding, party or local pub, we’re sure you’ll have a great night. Here’s just some of the songs from our set list to give you an idea:
BAD MOON RISING
BORN TO RUN
BROWN EYED GIRL
COME ON EVERYBODY
COME UP AND SEE ME
DANCE WITH ME TONIGHT
DANCING IN THE DARK
DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW
FIELDS OF GOLD
HE AINT HEAVY
HOLD ON TIGHT
I DROVE ALL NIGHT
I FOUGHT THE LAW
I KNEW THE BRIDE
I’M A BELIEVER
IT’S A KIND OF MAGIC
JOHNNY B GOODE
JUST ONE LOOK
LET ME GO
MONEY FOR NOTHING
MOVES LIKE JAGGER
PUMP IT UP
ROCK & ROLL IS KING
SEX ON FIRE
SHUT UP AND DANCE
SOME GIRLS WILL
SPIRIT IN THE SKY
STAND BY ME
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE
SULTANS OF SWING
SUMMER OF 69
TAKE IT EASY
THE LAST TIME
TOWN CALLED MALICE
WALKING ON SUNSHINE
We are adding songs all the time, so if you like Queen, Killers, Kings of Leon, Kinks, Beatles, Maroon 5, Bon Jovi, Eagles, Olly Murs, Cure, Zutons, Bruno Mars, ELO, Bryan Adams and many more, then come along and enjoy some great live music!