Are you looking for a band who will provide you with a great nights entertainment?
Do you want a group who are flexible and can adapt their lineup and set to meet your needs?
Are you after an act who will not let you down?
Then look no further than THE NIGHT HOURS.
Based in the South-West, we are an experienced group of musicians who have played together since 1999, and are widely considered to be one of the leading entertainment acts in the region, having performed at hundreds of weddings, parties and functions throughout the UK.
We offer the very best in live music & entertainment and our performances cover a wide range of music from present day chart hits right back to 60's classics. With 1,000's of live performances under our belts, we aim to provide you with the highest standard in musical entertainment and customer service.
So ask for a quote and check our availability to reserve your booking with THE NIGHT HOURS... we believe you'll enjoy a punchy, vibrant and dynamic performanc...
Mr & Mrs Cope• 11 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for providing us a fantastic night at the Avon Gorge Hotel on the occasion of our wedding, everyone said what a brilliant evening it was and the video shows everyone singing and dancing all night. Honestly I can't thank you all enough for making our evening such a memorable time.
Mr & Mrs Notaro-Livingstone• 23 Apr 2016
Hi, we just wanted to say you did a marvellous job on Saturday, you made a sensational evening perfect. Next time we have a party, The Night Hours will be top of our list. Many thanks.
Mr & Mrs South• 7 Sep 2016
Just a short note to say thank you to The Night Hours for playing at my daughters wedding evening on 7th September. Everyone commented on what a smashing evening it was and a grand finale to a very succesful day. Thank you once again.
Lyn & Adrian Bacon• 12 Dec 2015
Thank you so much to The Night Hoursfor making my party such a success. You were fantastic and everyone who came is talking about you.. very professional and enthusiastic, we cannot recommend you highly enough! Hopefully we will see you again, all the very best and luck for the future.
Mr & Mrs Farrell• 16 Aug 2016
I just wanted to write to say thank you, the music you provided at our wedding on the 16th August was excellent. Everyone had a wonderful time and even my family from Ireland were asking if you would consider doing a few gigs over there! Thank you The Night Hours for a really great night.
- I’m interested, but the price?Don’t be embarrassed about asking if we can come closer to your budget.. as long as it’s not too far off the mark we can always negotiate or trade off, just ask.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a 3 very experienced musicians based in Bristol area and play a wide mix of popular music from present day back to 60's classics. Our group has been providing live entertainment since 1999 and are always learning new (and old) material to best suite the needs of our customers. We provide great value and a reliable service, and can offer a disco facility to complete the evenings entertainment.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can tailor our music to meet most tastes, just let us know what you like and we'll let you select your favourite songs from our set list on the night. If you are on a budget, we can adapt our setup to suite, just let us know and we can provide a competitive quote.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The number of breaks are determined by the flow of the evenings, so whether you chose a 2-set or 3-set night we would like at least 20 mins between each set to change wardrobe and freshen up.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will try. If there's enough time from booking to date of performance, and it's do-able then we will certainly try and learn most songs. However, if we feel it's not possible to do the song justice we can always play your choice of tracks during the disco part of our evenings entertainment.
- How much space do you require?We require an area min. 5m x 3m to allow room for lighting stands and speakers. Less room means less equipment on stage, whilst this might not be a problem if a venue has its own lighting, it may limit the visual impact of the performance if not.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have Full Combined Limited Insurance cover up to £10M, and all our equipment is annually PAT certified. Our members are also members of Musicians Union.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have two full PA and lighting setups, depending on the size of the venue. Our main rig consists of the following: * QSC TM16 Mixing Desk * LD MEI-1000 In-ear Monitor System * HK L5-Speaker System * LEDJ Quad-Color Floods * Chauvel LED Effects Lights * American DJ LED Effects Lights * American DJ LED Lightbars
- How long do you play for?Booking fee includes up to 150 minutes of live music, either in 2 or 3 set format.
- How can event planners pay for your services?A deposit is required on all bookings, payable by Cheque on confirmation of contract.. Balance to be made on the evening of event, payable in cash.
- Who are your previous clients?We have appeared at many of the major hotels, clubs, holiday parks an pubs across the south, including the Marriot, Holiday Inn, Thistle, Menzies, Post House, Celtic Manor in Wales and corporate clients such as Ministry of Defence.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have played at Social Clubs, Hotel, Town Halls, Marquee Events, Outdoor Shows, Weddings, Corporate Clients and Private Parties.
- What are the highlights of your career?For us, every wedding we are asked to play is a highlight. Having the privilege of providing entertainment on such a special day is one of the enduring highlights of being a musician.
We play a wide range of material to suite every occasion, so whether its a function, wedding, party or local pub, we’re sure you’ll have a great night. Here’s just some of the songs from our set list ...