A dynamic, Kent based, female fronted four-piece band, creating a whirlwind of excitement and fresh energy, The Neotones seamlessly blend smooth pop vocals with a dash of rockin' guitars and a powerful rhythm section to keep the party in full force all night long.
Spanning multiple decades with every chart hit you can think of, and crowd pleasers aplenty, The Neotones will guarantee entertainment all night long, even keeping the music going between sets with carefully crafted playlists.
From Bieber to Bon Jovi the variety of songs on offer cater to audiences of all ages. Weddings, parties and corporate events are all easily accommodated for.
Not only has the band performed at the Media Week Awards, C&IT Awards and Haymarket Christmas Party to name a few but also individually they have great résumés. Their lead singer is a star of the stage having performed in London’s West End, and members of the band have also supported Billy Idol, Aha, Kate Nash, White Lies and have toured Europe ...
Hannah Reed• 25 Aug 2018
The Neotones played at our wedding two weeks ago - they were amazing! They got everyone on the dance floor and our guests commented on how talented they were. The guys were extremely professional and a pleasure to liaise with in the run up to our wedding - thank you!
John Linfield• 16 Jun 2018
Had The Neotones play at our wedding last night. What a fantastic band. Almost every guest commented on how amazing you were and asking how to book you. It was an absolute pleasure to have you all play a huge part in the enjoyment of our special Day. Will definitely be looking out for your next public performance. Thanks again guys.
Nelson Cooper• 21 Jan 2018
If you need a band for an event then do yourself a favour.....book The Neotones. I booked them for my 10 year wedding anniversary everyone loved them and they learnt our first dance song! They are hands down the best function band I have ever seen.........awesome!!!
Simon Tomlinson• 24 Aug 2018
"I booked The Neotones for our wedding after reviewing many bands online. I was very picky as I'm in a few bands myself and I definitely wanted a top notch band who could do it better than I can otherwise I'd always be thinking ""hmm I could have done that"". Well they exceeded my expectations and some - they played in a venue with a very sensitive DB sound limiter and also were kind enough to let me borrow their backline for a few of my numbers. They kept all the guests dancing till the very en...
Anneka• 18 Jan 2018
"I used the Neotones for my wedding band.
They are fantastic, they engage the audience, including my nephew who hand a blow up guitar from the photo booth and was pretending to a member of the band. They play a range of music and they are very professional and friendly in their approach! Highly recommend, I have been to a few of their gigs before and after my wedding always a good night!"
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! We are happy to take requests with prior notice and we are happy to perform first dances for weddings.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?- Highly professional & experienced musicians. - Constantly updating repertoire to keep it fresh with the charts. - Play to sequenced backing tracks giving the band a larger than life sound. - Additional packages available including an acoustic set and additional singer/dancers.
- Who are your previous clients?Not only has the band performed at the Media Week Awards, C&IT Awards and Haymarket Christmas Party to name a few but also individually they have great résumés. Their lead singer is a star of the stage having performed in London’s West End, and members of the band have also supported Billy Idol, Aha, Kate Nash, White Lies and have toured Europe & the USA.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually only take one break for 15 to 30 mins.
- How much space do you require?We usually require minimum 5m x 2.5m.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have full public liability and PAT tested equipment.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?All PA and lighting is provided
- How long do you play for?2x 1hr sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We mainly perform at Corporate events, weddings and birthday parties.
- What are the highlights of your career?We've done some high end corporate events, most recently The Media Week Awards.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Modern, upbeat, high energy, female fronted 4 piece party band.
Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind & Fire
Close To You - The Carpenters
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Heatwave - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
I Saw Her Stan...