The Nags Bar & Kitchen is a unique team of event caterers led by a passionate chef with the ability to bring high quality restaurant food to whichever event you require. From corporate events to a wedding breakfast, James has over 10 years of experience and knowledge to be able to provide bespoke menus to your taste and make your event a success.
Services From The Nags Bar and Kitchen
Three Course Meal (Inc Canapes & Coffee)
Hampshire Event Catering Company
- What services do you offer?The Nags Bar and Kitchen can cater any event having worked in some top restaurants we pride our selves on being diverse and having the skills to make every dish perfect. From Simple Bowl food and canapes, to tasting menu's
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do not have a venue how ever we are more than happy to make recommendations to our preferred sites
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We have a prep kitchen but some finishing at the event will be required
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We can cater to your exact needs, whether you need a menu to suit dietary requirements or require a full vegan wedding.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Modern British, Classic french, Italian, most popular cuisines our chefs have been trained to cook.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes of course we are always happy to tailor any menu to suit your requirements
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do not make wedding cakes but have made some fantastic contacts along the way and have plenty of recommendations
- How does the open bar work?We offer sale or return on premium wines and beer, other packages are available please contact
- What is included in the menu?We normally would sit down with the client or clients and have a tasting. A dry run through of the dishes requested and make changes or add side orders if requested
Full catering services.
We are able to tailor our menu to almost any requirements, creating even the quirkiest of dishes, and finding vegan, vegetarian, kosher and gluten and allergen-free solutions should they be required without making any compromises to the taste of the food.
With a bar service available too, making use of our converted vintage horse boxes to bring a mobile bar to any event, we can pair food and drink to bring your guests maximum enjoyment, whether you want your favourite bottled drinks or freshly made cocktails available throughout the event.