The Mobile Pianist
Many years experience as a session musician and live performer performed all over the UK some prestigious venues, celebrity private dinners, weddings all sorts, good and extensive repertoire to suit most tastes. Also performed for the Late David Jacobs UK chat tour. (NON CLASSICAL PIANIST)
More demo videos below....
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 X 45 minute sets with a small break in between. Other times can be discussed.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Pa: Yes Lighting: No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Adequately 2 average table space or larger.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Quite possibly please ask.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 20 minute break.
- When are you available?I am usually available most times & days, apart from Friday after 6pm, Saturday after 6pm, and Sunday 12.30pm to 3pm, these times are subject to change at any time so always best to enquire, and to keep in mind that a lot depends on your chosen venue location.
Cheek to Cheek
All Of me
It had to be you
Dancing in the dark
Alright with me
You make me feel so young
Girl from ipanema
Quiet nights of quiet stars
once in a while
Perhaps perhaps perhaps
Can you feel the Love tonight
Make you feel my love