The Mersey Boys are an outstanding group of singers from Merseyside who celebrate music by legends of the city from the last 70 years - Cilla Black, Tom Jones, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, The Zutons and The Real Thing, (to name but a few), with a bit of Four Seasons, Motown, (even a bit of vintage Take That!) thrown in for good measure. They are all professional singers and performers (many of whom have touring UK and West End credits) and are all from Merseyside.
From their launch in August in 2015, they have since performed extensively around Merseyside, for corporate clients including Age UK, The Adelphi Hotel, Southport Flower Show, and at the Echo Pride of Merseyside Awards (for which they provide the annual entertainment), to an overwhelming response.
They are regulars on the Liverpool scene, appearing at The Naval Club, Greene King pubs across Merseyside and The Greenroom, as well as headlining as Guest Entertainers on P&O, Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises and Holland America Cruise Line.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fabulous Male Vocal Harmony Group
- What are the highlights of your career?Headline Guest Act onboard Celebrity Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Holland America Line and P&O Cruises. Also perform annual at The Pride of Merseyside Awards.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The Mersey Boys is guaranteed to get people of all ages up dancing - a truly fun and interactive show, The Boys are as charming as they are talented - there's something for everyone.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Charity Fundraisers.
- Who are your previous clients?Clients include: Age UK, The Adelphi Hotel, Southport Flower Show, Liverpool Football Club, Signature Living Hotels, Greene King Pubs, Royal British Legion, Thornton Manor & the Echo Pride of Merseyside Awards
- How can event planners pay for your services?We ask for 50% deposit through bank transfer then final payment the week prior or in cash on the night.
- How long do you play for?You can have either a 60 minute or 2 x 45 minute set
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a full PA system and basic lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have full Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
- How much space do you require?We need a space 12 ft by 12 ft to perform and room for 2 speakers on stands either side.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?yes, we can absolutely discuss this for a reasonable fee.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can take a break between the 2 x 45 minute sets at the client's required length
Who Loves You/Working My Way – Four Seasons
Beggin’ – Four Seasons
Ain’t No Mountain – Marvin Gaye
Try A Little Tenderness – Otis Reading
Step Inside Love – Cilla Black
Valerie – The Zutons
I’m a Believer – The Monkees
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
She – Elvis Costello
Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
You’ll Never Walk Alone – Gerry and The Pacemakers
Stay Medley – Four Seasons
Sherry/Big Girls Don’t Cry/Walk Like A Man – Four Seasons
Get Ready – The Temptations
Anyone Who Had a Heart – Cilla Black
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Four Seasons
For The Longest Time – Billy Joel
Drive My Car – The Beatles
It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
Delilah - Tom Jones
Shine – Take That
I Will – Billy Fury
I’ll Be There – Four Tops
For Once in My Life – Cilla Black
You're All I Need - Aretha Franklyn
My First, My Last - Barry White
Could It Be Magic – Take That
Love Train – The OJs
You To Me Are Everything – The Real Thing
Dancing on The Ceiling – Lionel Richie
You’re Just Too Good To Be True – Four Seasons
My Way – Frank Sinatra
Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
Twist & Shout – The Beatles
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Don’t Let The Sun Catch You Crying – Gerry and The Pacemakers
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
All I Want for Xmas – Mariah Carey
This Christmas – Cee-lo Green
Merry Christmas Everyone – Shakin Stevens
Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
O Holy Night – Josh Groban
Step Into Christmas - Elton John