I am a one man tribute to works of Paul McCartney. Playing songs by The Beatles, Paul McCartney and Wings and some of his solo material too. As long as McCartney sang it, I play it!
I use all replica equipment. From Vox amps to his famous Hofner bass. As well as top quality costumes from the Beatles era if required. But usually I will perform as Macca did in the 70’s in his blazer!
I am also an experienced McCartney that plays in regularly Beatles tributes all around the U.K when I’m not doing this.
What I offer is a solo and very reasonabley priced one man set up for all types of events. I use backing tracks to create the full band experience, but switch between playing bass, piano and acoustic guitar... just like Macca himself!
Please contact me for details.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo tribute to the music of Beatles and Paul McCartney
- What are the highlights of your career?8000 people at festival
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Restaurants, Functions, Weddings, Corporate
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 Minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Small PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?It’s a small set up! Not too much
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please get in touch!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 half hour break
All My Loving, Till There Was You, Can’t Buy Me Love, Love Me Do, I Saw Her Standing There, Eight Days A Week, Eleanor Rigby, Yesterday, Obladi Oblada, Long Tall Sally, Good Day Sunshine, And I Love her, Let It Be, Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Clubs Band, Penny Lane, When I’m Sixty Four, Get Back, Lady Madonna, Day Tripper, Back In The USSR, Here There and Everywhere, Michelle, Got To Get You Into My Life, The Night Before, Things We Said Today, For No One, Drive My Car, Good Day Sunshine, Long and Winding Road
Paul McCartney and Wings / Solo;
Band On The Run, Jet, Bluebird, Silly Love Songs, Venus and Mars/Rock Show, Listen To What The Man Said, Goodnight Tonight, My Love, Another Day, Wonderful Christmas Time, Maybe I’m Amazed, Coming Up, C moon, Mull Of Kintyre, Live and Let Die, Every Night, My Brave Face, Young Boy, New