I am a one man tribute to works of Paul McCartney. Playing songs by The Beatles, Paul McCartney and Wings and some of his solo material too. As long as McCartney sang it, I play it!
I use all replica equipment. From Vox amps to his famous Hofner bass. As well as top quality costumes from the Beatles era if required. But usually I will perform as Macca did in the 70’s in his blazer!
I am also an experienced McCartney that plays in regularly Beatles tributes all around the U.K when I’m not doing this.
What I offer is a solo and very reasonabley priced one man set up for all types of events. I use backing tracks to create the full band experience, but switch between playing bass, piano and acoustic guitar... just like Macca himself!
Please contact me for details.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 half hour break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please get in touch!
- How much space do you require?It’s a small set up! Not too much
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Small PA
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 Minute sets
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Restaurants, Functions, Weddings, Corporate
- What are the highlights of your career?8000 people at festival
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo tribute to the music of Beatles and Paul McCartney
All My Loving, Till There Was You, Can’t Buy Me Love, Love Me Do, I Saw Her Standing There, Eight Days A Week, Eleanor Rigby, Yesterday, Obladi Oblada, Long Tall Sally, Good Day Sunshine, An...