Thank you for looking at The London Pie and Mash Company Limited.
We are the only dedicated National pie and mash caterer offering a very traditional pie, mash and liquor or gravy meal. As well as our signature London pie, we have a large range of Regionally inspired pies, all handmade, that come in a range of dietary variations (halal, gluten free, vegan, veggie) so all of your guests can be catered for. We provide authentic eel liquor or thick gravy, mushy peas and even the mash is made to the traditional style.
We were catering finalists at the Internationally recognised UK Festival awards and are the caterers to Britain's Got Talent, TOWIE, West Ham United, Twickenham, plus a whole host of other celebrity, private and corporate events.
Please get in touch, check out our website for reviews and Facebook page where we are the most popular Pie and Mash caterer with well over 15,000 followers!
On the day of your event we will cook and serve fresh handmade pies with mash, mushy peas, and choice of liquor or gravy. Included in our price are disposable plates, cutlery, napkins, and condiments, including chilli and non chilli vinegar. Plate hire can be provided if preferred, as well as other courses, including jellied and stewed eels.
We are self sufficient and will bring our own kitchen to you, we simply need access to a power supply. Our kitchen is totally flexible and can made up to fit any space.
Not only do we pride ourselves on serving up the very best pie and mash, we believe that a great meal requires great service! We want you to be confident that we will provide an extremely professional service to you and your guests and ensure everyone is very happy.
All are staff have professional hygiene qualifications and will arrive, fully uniformed, to cook your meal to perfection.
Our standard pie offering includes a traditional minced beef pie, Steak and Ale, Meat and Potato, steak and vegetable, Chicken and Mushroom, Steak and Vegetable, Cheese and Onion and Roasted Vegetable. We also have a full gourmet pie menu available on request. The Roasted Vegetable pie, along with the gravy, mash and mushy peas are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. We can also supply Halal and Gluten free pies. We can agree the split of pies and any other meal or service requirements much closer to the time. If you would like crockery or table service we can also provide this using our own trained staff.
Mrs Marie Walter• March 23, 2019
We would recommend this company to anyone, they catered for my husbands 70th birthday party, everyone complimented the food. We were very impressed with the efficient way Olec managed setting everything up, serving the food quickly and on time and clearing up afterwards. Big thank you to him for helping to make the evening so good
Stew• Dec. 1, 2018
"Outstanding. I couldn’t recommend these guys more. The food was really good, they catered for everyone’s needs and the communication back and forth was quick and professional.
They contributed to making our wedding perfect in everyway.
Thank you for everything"
Sarah Hill• Sept. 27, 2018
The London Pie & Mash Company helped make our day special. The food was amazing and we had over 125 people at our event, they managed to produce hot delicious food for all. The staff were polite and professional and couldn't do enough for us, I recommend them and will definitely be using them again in the future.
Nicky and Will• Oct. 27, 2018
"Just wanted to say, a great big ‘thank you’ to you all. We had a fantastic wedding day, it was perishingly cold, but we had quality hot food served on perfectly warm plates. There was very little left to go back to the kitchen, obvious proof of a great standard. We barely knew you were there whilst you set up , you were so quiet. I would highly recommend you and want another bash just so we can hire you again.
You’re a stellar team, you’re reliable, professional, friendly and very good value for money.
Thank you for being part of our very memorable day.best wishes
Nicky and Will."
Emily - Malcolm Hollis Limited• Oct. 24, 2018
The London Pie and Mash Company provide not only delicious food but service with a smile too. Highly recommended for any catering need and I can say without a doubt that we will be booking again for some more delicious pies! Thank you Olac and the team!
Jemima• March 10, 2018
Fantastic! From booking to serving the pies, a professional tasty experience from start to finish. Made catering for our dad's 70th party of 80 people easy as pie! Our guests loved the food. Olac was great as was the chef Mikey. I would highly recommend the London pie and mash company. Thanks again guys �
Services From The London Pie and Mash Company Limited
Pie and Mash Catering
- What services do you offer?We are the only National pie and mash catering service in the UK, and can offer a simple buffet style meal to a full 5 course sit down. We provide all our own trained and uniformed staff. we provide hire equipment such as plates, cutlery an glassware we have a full range of other courses available including canapés, starters, mains and desserts. We can offer a fully staffed and licensed pop up bar.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?we bring our own kitchen, big or small, to cater for any kind of event in any location.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. Pie and mash does not travel well when cooked as the pies are all hand made and delicate. We are fully insured and all our equipment is PAT Tested so venues will be happy to work with us.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, as we make all our own food we can add and subtract to a menu to ensure the meal is how you want it. Don't want pie? How about some traditional Toad in the hole? Or bangers and mash? Our chefs will prepare any dish for you to perfection.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We are proud to serve up traditional British food. Our speciality is traditional London pie and mash with liquor or gravy, ideal for weddings, parties, festivals and corporate events. Our range of pies are designed to offer a taste of home, from where ever you are, from London to Yorkshire and beyond. Our full range of pies such as Steak and Ale or Meat and Potato are made to authentic regional receipes so there is something for everyone.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, we can cater pies for vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten free tastes. that said we are all chefs so can make anything you want.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No. Sorry. however, we can help to cut and serve your wedding cake at events we cater. Plus we can bring a knife... I cant tell you how many couples forget one on the day!
- How does the open bar work?We can provide a fully licenced bar service through our very business, Tinos Bar Service. By providing the bar we can manage your whole event and save costs through shared staff. we make a point of keeping hire and charge prices low to ensure value for money. Tionos can be booked with or without food catering as a standalone service.
- What is included in the menu?Standard menu includes a choice of pie, mushy peas, mash, liquor or gravy. we can add jellied and stewed eels plus a whole range of additional courses including canapés, starters and desserts. we can cater for halal, vegan, vegetarian and gluten free tastes with our ever expanding pie selection. For something a little special we also have a gourmet pie menu. As we make our own pies, if there is a flavour or filling you require that we currently do not make, or a pastry combination, or even a shape you prefer, this can be done for you.
- Do you travel?Yes. We cover the whole county with teams and equipment strategically placed geographically. This means increased reliability on time keeping and locally knowledgeable staff.
We have catering menus for canapés, starters, mains and desserts.
We can provide buffet or table service with waiting staff.
We can provide a full range of hire crockery, cutlery and linen.
We can provide a fully staffed and licenced bar.
We can cater for private and public events on a pay you go or payment upfront basis.