The Little Box Co offers a range of different bar solutions that are ideal for weddings, birthdays, festivals, village halls and everything in between. Our expertly converted Horse box bars are larger than average, vintage, three panel Rice box’s and feature a couple of distinct internal styles from modern contemporary to rustic wood complete with old industrial style industrial style metallic conduit. We also have a pop up bar for those people who would like an internal solution for a marque or village hall etc.
The Horse Boxes feature innovative, separate double bar openings, each having its own drop-down ramps complete with synthetic grass these larger than average horse box bars are set up specifically to offer a wow factor whilst being able to serve your guests more efficiently. Whether you’re looking for a charming bar offering a full range of reasonable priced beers wines or spirits or a dedicated selection, be it gins, prosecco or cocktails our job is to cater to your every whim whether it’s a Wedding, Birthday, Garden Parties, Corporate Events or Festivals we can cover them all.
We offer both cash and guest bar service.
If you have a different way of doing things? Just let us know and we will always try and help.
Andrew Fox• April 13, 2019
"Very friendly and approachable people with excellent customer service and focus.
Excellent communication prior to and during the event to establish arrival time and drinks required for the party.
Superbly effective and professional looking portable bar which perfectly enhanced the room.
Good range of drinks with intention of extending bar hours past midnight if required.
Considerate and generous to my partner's needs throughout the evening.
Thank you both for providing the bar for my partner's 50th birthday party. It was a superb evening and we have had many, many compliments from those who attended who said how much they enjoyed themselves. This wouldn't have been possible without you, and I would also like to extend my appreciation to you for checking that Cathy was alright at the end of the party. We have been recommending you to some others in the village, so hope to see you again in the future. Once again, thank you and our very best wishes for a successful business."
Services From The Little Box Co
Mobile Horsebox Bars / Pop Up Bars
- What services do you offer?We offer two different types of mobile bar services - We have individual, large dual opening rustic horse boxes, that have different internal finishes from contemporary modern to traditional wood bars. The Horse Boxes are larger than average and as such can cater easily with larger weddings and parties. Beautiful converted, they stand out at any venue. - A hand crafted pop up bar for internal use - The bar comes in individual segments and can be built specifically to the size of your party and venue.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we are a Mobile bar - but can recommend caterers if required.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No we are a Mobile bar - but can recommend caterers if required.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?No we are a Mobile bar - but can recommend caterers if required.
- Do you offer special menus?We do not serve food - but when it comes to drinks - we do within reason try to stock the bar to the personnel requests of customers.
- How does the open bar work?The open bar is where somebody (Usually the hosts) place an amount of money behind the bar and drinks are served until that amount has been purchased. The bar credit can then be either topped up or it would revert to a "cash" bar where guest would pay for themselves.
You let us know the exact drinks you want serving from a general bar to more specific drinks (Champagne, Gin, wines, beers, cocktails) We stock the bar, provide at least two experienced staff members and set up at your chosen event, you even choose how long you want us there for we recommend a minimum 4 hours.
We work as any other bar, guests buy their own drinks! We do ask for a pitch fee on booking with a minimum spend on the event day (Minimum spend varies depending on type of event and number of guests)
Guest Bar-You choose the drinks you want serving then Decide how much you want to put behind the bar, let your guests enjoy the drinks on you until the money runs dry, then simply put some more money behind the bar or revert to a cash bar. We can advise you how much we think you would need depending on what drinks you have chosen and how many guests you have. Pitch fee payable*. Each event is different therefore we can cater the bar to suit each events specific needs, whether that’s the drinks you require or the amount of money you wish to spend. We can even dress the van to an individuals/ corporates requirements.
Don't fancy either of the above options! get in touch let us know your ideas!