The Little Barn
Welcome to The Little Barn, a beautifully converted horse box trailer mobile bar.
From craft beers to cocktails & everything in between, The Little Barn can be tailored to suit any occasion, in & around the North West of England, bringing the bar to you.
The Little Barn was created in 2019 by Andy and Kate, a couple of ski instructors whose love for coffee, beer and Cumbria lead to starting up a horse box bar. Taking inspiration from Kirkby Lonsdale Brewery's tap house, The Royal Barn, where Andy can be found in the summers as one of their seasonal brewers, The Little Barn was built.
''We wanted to create a unique bar, serving the best local Cumbrian drinks and some further a field favourites too''
Services From The Little Barn
- What services do you offer?Mobile bar hire available for private hire or public events
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Bespoke drinks menu is available with private hire
- How does the open bar work?Host settles the tab at the end of the event
- What is included in the menu?Craft ales, lagers, ciders, wines, prosecco, wide range of spirits and mixers, cocktails, mocktails & soft drinks, barista coffees & hot drinks
Included in the booking fee:
- Fully staffed bar
- Fully stocked bar which includes; cask ales of your choice, keg lagers and ciders, a wide selection of spirits, mixers, cocktails, wines & non alcoholic drinks.
- Bespoke menu options
- Consumables: Our own branded reusable hard plastic pints, 1/2 pints, wine glasses & flutes, paper straws, ice, garnishes (Glassware hire available)
- Use of our 4 whisky barrels for standing tables
- Full barista coffee set up, if required
- Use of our own generator, if mains power is unavailable
- Licensing application for a temporary event notice for the sale of alcohol
On the day we can run a cash bar, guests pay as they go with cash or card, an open bar where the host settles the tab at the end of the night, or a bit of both if you wanted to put some money behind the bar and when that runs out we move on to a cash bar - the choice is yours.
We offer different drink packages from arrival drinks to table wine and more, prices start from £4 per head.
Bringing our bar to life takes 1 - 2 hours (set up time), we tailor the look of our bar to any theme or colour scheme with flowers and decorations, so all you need to worry about is what delicious drink you want to start the celebrations with!