The Lens People
The Lens People is a documentary style wedding videography company, producing videos that make those special moments last a lifetime.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Videography
- What does the wedding package include?There are 6 packages available. Please view website for full breakdown of all the packages and prices.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?I film documentary style
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR C100 MII Sony Camcorders Go Pro 360 degree camera
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Videos are viewable on vimeo either privately with a password of publicly.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Dependant on package but usually around 10 weeks for final video
- Do you send all the photos taken?The footage is edited together. Raw footage is not currie tly available.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Work alone or with a second shooter. Work well with most photographers but especially well with Dan Foley from Dan Foley Photography in Coventry.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes I have a replacement videography or the couple can recieve a full refund.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes I ow the rights to the footage I film
Morning Prep to First Dance coverage (depending on package chosen)
Separate Full Speeches Video*
Separate Full Ceremony Video*
Feature Film (length vary dependant on package booked but usually around 30mins-1hour)
Highlights Video* (video around 5minures long featuring the best moments of the day)
Next Day Sneak Peek* (30s-60s video giving you and your guests a quick preview of your wedding day)
Engagement Shoot & Video*