The Lady and The Sax is a saxophone and vocal duo that was formed in 2006. They have an excellent reputation and loyal following, particularly around their home counties of Worcestershire, Shropshire and the West Midlands, for providing first-class sax and vocal entertainment for a wide and varied range of events and functions across the UK and abroad, with stand-out vocals, saxophone and harmonica performances that get the audience rocking! Sam ‘The Sax’ Pagett has been the kingpin of this duo, pairing with a number of exceptionally talented ‘Ladies’ over the years. See us 'Live' on You Tube!
Helen Nel Martin• Oct. 29, 2017
"The Lady & The Sax performed at my charity night in aid of Breast Cancer Care. They were totally fantastic,everyone loved them which believe me is not easy,not one criticism!!! They are super talented & also lovely,lovely people. With their help we've raised over £5000!!!!
I can't recommend them enough!!!"
Janet Lloyd• Oct. 20, 2017
"Wonderful performances at Regal tonight.
Hayley Brogan• Sept. 17, 2017
These ridiculously talented pair played at my aunties surprise 50th birthday party last night and we were all absolutely blown away by them! They worked the room perfectly and by the end of the night we were all up dancing the night away. I would highly recommend these guys to all of you....a guaranteed night to remember! Thank you so much
Rachel Morgan• May 30, 2017
The Lady and the Sax performed for my dads 70th birthday party. Everyone was so impressed by their energy, humour, musical talent and their ability to get everyone up dancing. The communication leading up to the event was also excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend to others. Well done and thank you
Celia Shakespeare• Jan. 4, 2017
Just a quick note to say a very big thank you for entertaining us at the Worcestershire Golf Club. We had some great feedback from our members who enjoyed Sam and Chloe's excellent performance. Sam was there very early and made sure that the whole setup was first class, making some great suggestions for improving the look and the ambience of the venue. His professionalism is a joy to behold! We thought they gauged the mood of the audience to a tee and that the set was just perfect for the night. The quality of the sound was excellent, and the visual effects added to the New Year’s Eve feel. Once again many thank for all your efforts, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did and we hope to see The Lady and The Sax back at the Worcestershire Gold Club in the near future.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:First-class sax and vocal entertainment for a wide and varied range of events and functions across the UK and abroad
- How long do you play for?Standard is a 2 hour show (2 x 1 hour sets) Can also offer performance times/sets to suit each venue/event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA and Lighting is provided, optional staging/AV equipment can be supplied if required. For shows/events audience over 300/400 additional cost may be involved for sound hire and audio/lighting engineer.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes £10million pound public liability insurance, all equipment is PAT tested (Certificates can be provided)
- How much space do you require?Floor space or stage area of 3 metres x 2 metres (minimum). Staging can be supplied if required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes in advance
- Can The Lady and The Sax promote the show/event?Yes we can, posters can be provided for the show/event also A6 flyers. Facebook event promotion via The Lady and The Sax (established followers/fans) also via twitter. Website listing
- Duo Vocalists, with Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone and Harmonica instruments performed with professional backing tracks.
- All professional sound, lighting and effects (as suitable for your specific venue and occasion)
- High-quality wireless microphones for singers and instruments, allowing performers to be mobile and interact with the audience.
- A wireless microphone can be made available for your own announcements if required.
- A standard entertainment package would be a two hour show (2x 45 minute sets, with background music supplied in between). Other popular options are: 2x 60 min, 2x 30 min or 3x 30 min – please let us know if you have any specific requirements, or any times / elements to be worked around for your event.
- Appropriate background music between sets.
- Marketing materials for the hirers use to promote public events. A public event media package would include A4 and/or A3 The Lady and The Sax posters for you to add your event information to; The Lady and The Sax promotional A6 postcards; Facebook and Twitter event promotion via The Lady and The Sax to established followers and fans.
- PAT Tested equipment.
- £10 million Public Liability Insurance.
- PMSE Licence (Programme Making and Special Events).