Price from: £400
Expenses to be added, depending on distance and whether an overnight stay is needed.
Floor filling classics with a rock and roll twist
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break for 10 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can learn it!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?1 hour 30 minutes
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer or cash on the night.
- Who are your previous clients?Exeter Phoenix, Mirror Festival, Croyde Beer Festival, Numerous Weddings and Private Parties
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Music Festivals
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Energy, excitement and a passion for music.
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting Big Country at the Exeter Phoenix. Numerous Weddings Private Parties and Festivals.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Dance floor classics with a rock and roll twist
Music from Johnny Cash, Primal Scream, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Tom Petty, Chuck Berry and many more