The Jump Jets
Floor filling classics with a rock and roll twist
Julie Williams• 24 Aug 2019
We had an amazing time, the band were awesome, everybody raved about them and they even had 2 on-calls. Highly recommended.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Dance floor classics with a rock and roll twist
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting Big Country at the Exeter Phoenix. Numerous Weddings Private Parties and Festivals.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Energy, excitement and a passion for music.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Music Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Exeter Phoenix, Mirror Festival, Croyde Beer Festival, Numerous Weddings and Private Parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer or cash on the night.
- How long do you play for?1 hour 30 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can learn it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break for 10 minutes
Music from Johnny Cash, Primal Scream, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Tom Petty, Chuck Berry and many more