Themed Stilt Walkers, Costumed Characters, Unicyclers, Juggling & Circus Skills (Normal, Glow and Fire), Stage Acts, Bespoke Costume Services, Children's Entertainment, Face Painting, Circus Workshops, Craft Workshops, Santa's Grotto Complete Service and MORE, based in Lincolnshire, but happy to travel!
- How long do you need to set up?We will always endeavour to arrive at least an hour before the event begins, if possible, as we like to be properly set up in plenty of time.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- What experience do you have working with children?Lots!! The Joker Entertainment has been working with Children for 15 years! We have been booked for children's parties, school workshops, SEN children's workshops, children's events, events where we are the Entertainment for the children and much more! Children's Entertainment has been our main show for the last 15 years.
- How long is your performance?This depends completely on which performance you require. Our children's parties can last from 90 minutes onwards. We can do short, comedic character, stage performances for up to 30 minutes. Our stilt walkers and walkabout characters can do full days (with breaks!). Our workshops can last from an hour, to a 6 session workshop covering either one day, weekly, or a session a day for a week. We have so many options and are happy to discuss your requirements and ideas, so it's better to contact us!
- What age range do you work with?0-100+
- What venues can you work in?This is also service dependant. Our characters can adapt to any location, but if you're interested in booking a circus workshop you're going to need a little more room!
- Can you work outdoors?Yes! And we do, regularly!
- Is the show safe?Most of our services carry a small risk due to the nature of them (stilt walkers, circus workshops, fire juggling etc), but are done as safely as possible.
- Any special requirements for the show?If booking a workshop, it is important we have enough space. This will be discussed prior to the event.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?This would depend on the size of the location, and how many entertainers were booked. It is important for health and safety to have enough staff to cover the amount of children.
The Joker Entertainment Company has been running for 15 years now.
In that time we have provided everything from mascot costumed characters for children's parties, to bespoke stilt walkers for the F1...