The Jazz Pack Band was formed in 2011 by a group of somewhat mature but experienced jazz musicians for the pleasure of playing this style of music to not only jazz loving audiences from all age groups but also for the sheer enjoyment of performing great jazz music.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take a 15 minute break in a two hour set and two 15 minute breaks in a 3 hour set
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Favourite tunes will be played as long as it is from the genre of music we play. Other than that if it is possible we will play it as we have all played several other styles of music in the past.
- How much space do you require?6metres x 3metres approx
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Pat Tested equipment
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA and Lighting available if required
- How long do you play for?2-3 Hours with appropriate comfort breaks
- How can event planners pay for your services?By cash or cheque and by direct transfer to bank accaount
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate Events /Private Functions/ Music Festivals/ Specialised Music Venues where we have been resident for several years
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Total adaptability to provide the best possible outcome for each and every event
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing major festivals, performing on board major cruise ships
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Entertaining and versatile mainstream jazz sextet
Very substantial 258 mainsrtream jazz standards plus arrangements from popular stage and screen musicals