The INDI COFFEE Box is a family business with a RICE vintage horse-box. We offer a bespoke mobile bar service as well as ethically sourced barista coffees, speciality teas, a hot chocolate menu and handmade cakes/ dessert tables - or even a combination of all three!
The environment is extremely important to us so wherever possible we use compostable and recyclable disposables.
The INDI COFFEE Box loves to dress for the season, adding a touch of sparkle to any event! Our Vintage horse-box is one guest you won't want to be without!
- What services do you offer?We offer a bespoke mobile bar service or ethically sourced barista coffees, speciality teas and hot chocolates alongside our handmade cakes and bakes - or even a combination of all of the above!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?All drinks are made in the horse-box however cakes and bakes are prepared in our 5* food hygiene approved kitchen.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes of course - we love tailoring our offerings to suit the event.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer a wide range of different cakes and bakes however if you have any particular favourites which we haven't suggested, just let us know - we're happy to bake whatever you want!
- Do you offer special menus?As well as a bespoke bar we can offer a cocktail bar, mocktail bar as well as a wide range of luxury soft drinks. We always stock alternative milks, allowing us to make all our barista coffees and even hot chocolate dairy free.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes! - we love to bake so let us know your requirements so we can cater to your needs.
- How does the open bar work?Should you wish to run an open bar we would ask for a deposit calculated depending on the number of guests you have at your event. We keep track of what has been sold and would then either refund the remainder of the deposit or give a bill for anything spent over the deposit. We offer lots of different packages including an open bar, token bar etc. - so do get in touch regarding your requirements.
We offer a bespoke bar service, ethically sourced barista coffees, speciality teas and hot chocolates, dessert tables and Wedding Cakes.
For a cash bar 2-3 members of experienced bar staff will attend with a full range of drinks. We are personal license holders and as part of our service will take care of the licensing application process. We would ask for a deposit, securing the date. This will then be refunded once the minimum spend has been reached. If you wish to run a partially free bar you could put a portion of this money behind the bar for your guests.
For a tab bar, we would again ask for a deposit and then present the host with a breakdown of sales at the end of the event and either refund the remaining deposit or present a bill for anything spent in excess of the deposit.