The Hollow Tones Acoustic Duo
The Hollow Tones are a stylish guitar and vocal duo based in Surrey, UK.
Covering songs from the 1960's to present day, they have had the pleasure of playing at a wealth of weddings, parties and corporate events. Normally playing up to two hours of live music, The Hollow Tones aim to provide a stunning atmosphere at your event offering sensational vocal harmonies and smooth acoustic guitar melodies.
The Hollow Tones can cater for any occasion whether that be a wedding, corporate event, private party or festival.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are an acoustic duo that covers music from the 60's to now!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have an excellent sound, fantastic arrangements and stunning vocal harmonies!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, festivals and corporate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via bank transfer or in cash on the day of the event.
- How long do you play for?2 hours is our standard time but we will play for however long we are needed.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, just let us know in advance!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually just 1 break for 15 minutes/half an hour.
I'm A Believer The Monkee's
Crazy Little Thing Called Love Queen
Dreams Fleetwood Mac
Go Your Own Way Fleetwood Mac
Isnt She Lovely Stevie Wonder
Maggie May Rod Stewart
Only Just Begun The Carpe...