Price from: £550
Upbeat, Spirited, Sheffield Based Ceilidh Band
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We're a Sheffield based ceilidh band.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a young and lively ceilidh band. We'll get even the coolest kids dancing. We blend the traditional, contemporary and bizzare: a unique twist on what a ceilidh is!
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept cash or bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Normally we would recommend two sets of around 45 minutes with a break in the middle.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can provide our own PA. If required we can hire lighting, please contact us to discuss.
- How much space do you require?Normally, we require an are of around 5x3m, though we can squish a little if there isn't much room.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you give us fair warning!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally, we play two sets of 4-5 dances, with a long break in the middle and a few very short breaks between dances.
Music and calling for ceilidhs.
We play a mixture of scottish, irish, english and klezmer tunes.