TGAH play music from the 60s to the current charts using backing tracks and live lead guitar with vocals or they can cover a whole set or part of a set with acoustic guitars. They are experienced performers who have both been in many bands and duos over the years and they love to perform. They are happy to dress smartly or dress casually depending on the event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:TGAH are very suited to smaller events, parties and weddings, daytime entertainment, and for smaller venues. They are professional and courteous and happy to fit into what the booker wants. Their songs appeal to all ages ranging from chart hits right back to the "old" favourites.
- What are the highlights of your career?TGAH have played at many events, charity events and private parties and their career highlight was to play for a celebrity client in the Lake District in a beautiful marquee.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?TGAH fit into smaller venues, and are great at smaller parties. They have a Bose pa for a great sound and have spared no expense to make sure they have good equipment that creates a fantastic sound, but they are never too loud, preferring their audience to be able to chat whilst still enjoying the music they play.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?TGAH usually work best for smaller events, smaller weddings and intimate parties.
- Who are your previous clients?THAH have played at many venues in the Northwest including local bars, some small clubs and private parties and wine bars.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment by cash on the night or by private bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?TGAH play 2 x 45 min sets or 3 x 30 min sets and are happy to provide PA music for up to an hour after their last set for an extra fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?TGAH have a Bose pa which has a very special clear sound, very nice party lights and mood lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?Enough space for 2 people, usually an area about 6ft by 6 ft.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it is possible TGAH will learn a song for you
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?TGAH usually take one break of 30 mins but they are flexible
TGAH use their own very good PA equipment, and come self contained with good lights and mood lights. They fit into smaller spaces and work well at smaller occasions, such as intimate weddings during the daytime, or for private parties and events. They cover songs from the 60s to the current charts and here are a range of their songs.
shape of you ed sheeran
best day of my life american authors
thinking out loud ed sheeran
moves like jagger maroon 5
make you feel my love adele
sex on fire kings of leon
back to black amy wineouse
Crazy celo green
love is a losing game amy winehouse
valerie amy winehouse
you know I'm no good amy winehouse
black horse and the cherrytree kt tunstall
why does it always rain on me travis
faith george michael
crazy little thing called love queen
dreams fleetwood mac
wonderful tonight Eric clapton
daydream believer Monkees
heard it through the grapevine Marvin Gaye
brown eyed girl van morrison
Higher and Higher jackie wilson
I'm a believer monkees
to love somebody bee gees
unchain my heart ray charles
Pretty woman Roy Orbison
saw her standing there Beatles
stand by me Ben e king
jailhouse rock elvis
Mamma Mia AbbA
Wagon Wheel Darius Rucker
Perfect Ed Sheeran
Ho Hey Lumineers
Me and Julio Simon and Garfunkel
Rolling in the Deep Adele