My name is Rob Hope, and I am the owner of a converted horse trailer prosecco and cocktail bar called The Grackle.
The Grackle is a fully licensed pop-up bar, catering for every event. I have vast experience in the hospitality industry, and specialise in high footfall events, as well as boutique and wedding venues and promotional tours.
I offer a prosecco and a cocktail menu for all tastebuds, with suppliers including The Sweet Potato Company and Chapel Down. I guarantee a professional and reliable service, constantly striving to exceed customer expectations, in order to provide a warm, friendly and memorable experience for all our customers.
- What services do you offer?Mobile bar.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?None.
- Do you offer special menus?No.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?Money behind or bill at end.
- What is included in the menu?Prosecco and cocktails.