Do you like a good sing along? Playing covers from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s that will get your feet tapping and the positive energy flowing is my speciality! Think.... rhythmical acoustic guitar, mellow and folky voice, it's "Folk but not folk... folkish?!" Appealing to all ages, I have recently had the older generation singing to "All I Have to Do is Dream" (Everly Brothers), uni students doing audience participation to "Pricetag" (Jessie Jay) and little 'uns dancing to "Big Yellow Taxi" (Joni Mitchell) all within the same gig. So if you are looking for a performer with personality as well as performance, I'd love to hear from you!
- How long do you play for?1.5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No - I have a guitar and vocal amp, which is suitable for a small room
- How much space do you require?1.5 metres square? A corner in a room is fine
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you have a special request please ask at least 2 weeks in advance and I will try to accommodate; it depends on the song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 min breaks x2 So, 1.5 hours of music but with 2x breaks
A selection from:
Classics - Summertime, La Bamba, The Wild Rover, Whiskey in the Jar, Spanish holiday songs
Golden Oldies - Everly Brothers, Dolly Parton, The Beatles, The Eagles, Folk Traditional, Joni Mitchell, Otis Reading, John Denver etc
80s - Bon Jovi, Blondie, Billie Joel, Madonna etc
90s - The Cranberries, Oasis, Amy McDonald, Bryan Adams, Sixpence None The Richer, Alanis Morrissette, Britney Spears, The Corrs etc
00s - Jason Mraz, Jessie J, James Arthur etc