The Gatsby Girls
THE GATSBY GIRLS AND GUYS
The Gatsby Girls and Guys are a vintage entertainment act that will transport you back to a world of sophistication, glitz and glamour. They’ll take you back to the 20s with flapper fun and frolics of the speakeasy, immerse you in the glitz and glamour of the Golden Hollywood era or thrill your guests with their high kicking cancan dancers! From meeting and greeting guests to full dance and vocal acts, The Gatsby Girls and Guys are versatile for any event! From 2 up to 20 performers we suit small intimate events through to large scale productions.
The Freemasons• 9 Sep 2017
The cabaret was a roaring success, very busy all the time and with lots of positive comments coming back to me over the last week about all the acts. Thanks so much!
Paul• 1 Jan 2018
'The Gatsby Girls were an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first moment we contacted them right through to the event itself they were friendly, helpful and of course incredible performers. Their dancing was world class and their flapper personas added a real touch of glamour and fun to our day.'
Nationwide• 21 Jun 2016
I have had so many comments about you all, absolutely wonderful! & your outfits were lush!! In a nutshell – you were brilliant! You made the evening! I particularly loved the ‘acting’ within the dancing, amazing!
Double Tree by Hilton• 27 May 2017
Thank you so much for an absolutely fantastic performance!! Everyone is still talking about how amazing you and the girls were and how you really added something special to our night. The meet and greet was also such a lovely way to welcome everyone to the event!
Zest Me• 9 Dec 2017
Thank you so much for sending up a fantastic team that were superb as usual and a dream to work with.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Vintage entertainment act specialising in the 1920s, Golden era of Hollywood and Parisian themes.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Glastonbury Festival Featuring on BBC2's 'Hair' Resident dancers at The Ned, London Performing at Highclere Castle Performing for 'Children in Need' at an event hosted by Len Goodman
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can provide a whole night of entertainment within a theme. We offer immersive entertainment with features such as Charleston workshops for the guests. We can adapt to events of different sizes, offering from 2 - 30 performers.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthday parties, Corporate award ceremonies, Festivals. Fairs, Corporate networking events, Wedding receptions, Hen parties, Team Building days, Christmas Parties, New Years Eve celebrations
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients incude; Coca Cola, BBC 2, Warner Brothers, Café de Paris, Glastonbury Festival, George V - Paris, Moët, The Dorchester, Southbank Centre, The Candlelight Club, Marriott Hotel - Cannes, Café Royal, Wilderness Festival, Burgh Island Hotel
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct Debit
- How long do you play for?Performance packages start at 1 five minute performance
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Our bands and vocalists will do their best to accommodate your requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependant on package and entertainment booked.
- What style of music do you offer?Music appropriate to the following themes- 1920s, The Great Gatsby, The Golden era of Hollywood and Cancan.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Depends on package and entertainment booked.
Meet and greet performers in full costume and character - Gatsby/Hollywood/Cancan