We do many FUN activities led by brilliant kids entertainer Gerry Ogilvie from Kids TV and Pantomime. He has loads of experience and knows how to keep children of all ages entertained with his fantastic show. There may be no one better in Scotland doing all the things we do in The Fun Gang.
Services From The Fun Gang
- How long do you need to set up?Usually between 25min an an hour if possible but not necessary.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes we are covered for 2 million pounds plus we have a Risk Assessment (often required in Theatres and Shopping Centres.
- What experience do you have working with children?We have many years of working with children in Holiday Camps, Pantomime, Television, Community Halls and Schools and Nurseries. We also specialize in children with additional needs as we do a lot of work in nurseries and schools. All children deserve FUN !!
- Are you DBS checked?Yes very much we always carry our certificate with us as we visit nurseries and schools all the time.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No limit at all and usually 30 to 50 is a good number but we have done shows with over 100 kids.
We have our Disco, Puppets, Magic, Games, Sing Songs, Science Experiments, We teach the kids new Dances, Brilliant Mascot Characters, Inflateable Games, Brilliant Prizes (included) and much more. We have the talent and experience to do all these things and kids love our show and so do the adults.
We do shows in Community Halls, Theatres, Shopping Centres, Living Rooms, Outdoor Events, Holiday Camps and Hotels.