The Frisky FIlly
After spending years cooking food and serving drinks for other people Alice and Tom packed it all in. With a passion for great food and drink, they filled a jar with all their loose change for a year, bought a rusty old horse trailer and spent a glorious summer converting it into The Frisky Filly Mobile Bar & Grill.
After assembling an amazing team of talented people they now travel around the south of England providing top quality, locally sourced food to weddings, parties and events.
You can book to have us to do both food and drink at your event or just the drink, or just the food. It's totally up to you.
Get in touch today! We love to hear from new people.
Jessica Alice• Sept. 2, 2017
Frisky Filly Bar were recently the bar provided at a wedding I attended on Hayling Island. I must say the Horse box looked amazing, it was so in keeping with the vintage theme of the wedding. The staff were fantastic and could not have done anything more to make all drinks flow through out the day without a hitch. Great selection of wines and beer and an added bonus of some fantastic cocktails with personal touches of the bride and groom! I would definitely recommend- 10/10!
Jessica• Sept. 2, 2017
"Frisky Filly Bar were recently the bar provided at a wedding I attended on Hayling Island. I must say the Horse box looked amazing, it was so in keeping with the vintage theme of the wedding. The staff were fantastic and could not have done anything more to make all drinks flow through out the day without a hitch. Great selection of wines and beer and an added bonus of some fantastic cocktails with personal touches of the bride and groom!
I would definitely recommend- 10/10!"
- What services do you offer?Mobile Bar from a Vintage Hosrebox Mobile Catering- Barbecue
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes all our food is freshly cooked on site.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Of course! Let us know what you have in mind and we will do our very best to make it happen for you.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?BBQ meat and vegetarian options with a range of delicious salads, breads and potatoes.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?With our open bar you let us know how many guests are coming and what they would like to drink and we will cost it all up and let you know the price. An event serving Champagne will cost more than an event serving Prossecco so its very hard for us to give a quote until we know the full details of the event. But essentially you pay a fixed price for the event as agreed and we serve drinks all night with no further costs.
- What is included in the menu?All our menus include main course, salads and other accompaniments. We also provide cutlery and plates and full pack up and clean up.
We have a passion for food. It's why we do what we do.
Whatever your event we will always provide top quality, locally sourced, delicious meals.
We personally pick and inspect every ingredient that goes into our dishes and we know the farmer that supplies our meat (he's called Allan).
Every event we do is different and so every menu we create is different but we always cook over an open grill. Maybe you are vegetarian? Maybe you really LOVE mussels? Maybe you want something different?
We are more than happy to put a a bespoke menu together for you if you have something specific in mind but we also offer 3 set menus, all served with a range of beautiful salads and accompaniments;
A firm favourite.
Who can resist perfectly cooked chicken and chorizo kebabs, delicious marinated lamb steaks, beautiful rib eye steak and flame grilled beef burgers.
Our classic barbecue, as with all of our menus is served with a range of fresh and exciting salads, potatoes, freshly baked bread and condiments.
Gourmet Burger Buffet
Beef is the classic but our vegetarian burgers will knock your socks off.
Whatever you choose to put between our freshly baked brioche buns you will be wondering what you ever did without our Gourmet Burger Buffet. We might ruin all other burgers for you!
Our chefs will serve you a perfectly cooked burger straight from the grill and you will then be able to stack it to your taste from a range of delicious extras.
Smoked bacon, relish, mustard, ketchup, gherkins? And that's before you even get onto which kind of cheese you want... The choice is yours!
We absolutely love this one.
Moules Mariniere- fresh mussels from the UK (when they are in season) cooked in an onion, white wine and cream sauce and served with crusty white bread to mop up all that juice.
Garlic Prawns- as big as a baby's arm. Well maybe not quite that big but we do pick the biggest juiciest prawns we can find for this dish and cook them in smoked paprika, garlic and a touch of chilli.
Grilled fish- mackerel and sardines are a great choice for the grill and we believe that nothing. NOTHING. tastes better than freshly caught fish cooked over an open flame. Served with our unique onion chutney.
VINTAGE HORSE BOX BAR
Our mobile bar is based out of a beautifully converted vintage horse trailer and we can cater for all tastes.
We make a very specific point of trying all of the drinks we serve.... we are like that. Going the extra mile to ensure quality....
Do you want a shrine to wine?
Got an idea for beer?
Or do you reckon cocktails never fail?
We've got you covered.