WHO WE ARE
The Dance Project are a modern, high-quality party and function band, based in the UK. Formed from a collective of talented professional musicians who have previously worked together on an array of successful projects, The Dance Project are a collaboration of performers with a great personal attitude and a stunning level of musicianship to match.
The Dance Project pride themselves on being a band that not only delivers, but also exceeds your expectations. We guarantee to create an upbeat and exciting atmosphere at any party, wedding, function or corporate event and to have you dancing all night long!
WHY BOOK US
The Dance Project have a huge amount of experience and proven track record in providing entertainment of the highest quality. We deliver a high-octane performance with a fresh and exciting repertoire.
The unique live set that we perform is a high-energy show of upbeat party songs, leaning towards the modern side. We have arranged the show to flow in segue an...
Private Wedding at Roman Baths• 8 Jun 2019
Thank you for a fab night! You guys were brilliant.
Roman Baths• 8 Jun 2019
You guys are amazing. The best band we have had playing here.
Thank you for making my shift enjoyable.
Yates in High Wycombe• 16 Mar 2019
Amazing performance! We are looking forward to having you back.
James Beamz (Youtube Creator)• 28 Jun 2019
You went down a storm!
Really enjoyed tonight and credit to you guys.
The White Hart in Sherfield• 27 Apr 2019
I’ve heard some really good things back. I will definitely have you back again.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Dance Project are the ultimate Party band. Playing the old school party classics to the Morden hits to get you up on your feet dancing!
- What are the highlights of your career?A little sample of the clients we have played for: The BBC, The Dorchester Hotel, Grange Hotel Mayfair, Dover Street Mayfair, Jazz After Dark Soho, Royal Ascot, Macmillan Celebrity Stocking Auction, Make-A-Wish, Save The Childrenand The Jazz Cafe.Some celebrities we have also played for include Emilia Fox, Alesha Dixon, Jeff Banks, Zandra Rhodes, David Sassoon, Vanessa White, Sarah-Jane Mee, Arlene Phillips and Zoe Hardman.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Playing the old school party classics to the Morden hits to get you up on your feet dancing!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any... Corprate, Weddings to Parties.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Both band and Dj can play 120mins.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We require a space 6m wide X 4m deep
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if you give us a few months notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break. Normally 15mins minimum.
- What style of music do you offer?Party, Pop, Dance, Club
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, but we would need a few months notice.
Check out the lists below. These are expanding all the time so if you have a favourite that is not on the list contact us and if we don’t know it already we will try to add it.
Having a Themed party...