Introducing the latest sensation that is The Daisy Belles. Fusing together smooth sizzling three part harmony with cute choreography! If you are looking to add something extra special and unique to your vintage party The Daisy Belles provide the perfect blend of musical entertainment and vintage sparkle!
Their performances promise to dazzle your guests and create a glittering atmosphere, combining smooth harmonies with pin-up couture.
The Daisy Belles cover a range of classic toe-tapping hits over five dazzling shows!
Dig for Daisy Victory show
The boogie woogie bugle belles Of company Daisy transport you back to the fabulous 40s when sirens, rationing and Churchill hit the headlines! So keep calm and soldier on, as we join together with plenty of flag waving and a good old fashioned knees up! Featuring hits by The Andrew Sisters, Dame Vera Lynn, Gracie Fields and many more!
The Jivin’ Miss Daisy show
Petticoats and polkadots at the ready! A Daisy rockin’, Jive hoppin’ show paying...
H• 29 Jun 2019
The Daisies were fantastic.
Everyone enjoyed themselves. A super night.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:All Singing, all dancing three part harmony vintage trio.
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring our show at nostalgic events in Europe. Performing over the last 5 years at various RAF and Army barracks across the UK. Touring with a 1940s theatre show.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Sweet, smooth close harmony. A fully choreographed show with props and beautiful authentic vintage costume. A variety of bygone eras covered within our shows from the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60's all the way through to modern songs with a vintage twist! Appealing to all ages or those who love all things vintage!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All types of events. Weddings, RAF, Military, Funerals, Parties, Corporate events, Care homes and theatres.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bacs bank transfer, cash or cheque on the performance day.
- How long do you play for?1 hour 2 x 45 minutes 3 x 30 minutes 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have an excellent quality, fully PAT tested sound and lighting system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have both.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will consider learning one new song request per client. However this will depend on the style, vocal range and if we are able to get a backing track for the song requested.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will need a 20 minute break between sets. For changing our costume and refreshing.
Songs by The Andrews Sisters, Gracie Fields, Dame Vera Lynn, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, The Chordettes, Postmodern Jukebox, The Puppini Sisters and many more!