The Crazy Knights
The Crazy Knights have been thrilling audiences across the North East and Yorkshire since 2012 and are one of the highest regarded party bands in the North of England.
With a lively and charismatic performance the band bring a festival flavour and an unbeatable party vibe. The band thrive on audience engagement and ensure everybody (regardless of whether young or old) has a good time!
The Crazy Knights are available as a 4 or 6 piece, with an optional 2 piece Brass Section that really adds a sparkle to any event. The lineup, calibre and flexibility of the musicians means the ability to perform songs other bands can’t.
The Crazies’ songlist reads like a ‘Greatest Hits’ of the past 50 years including the most well known songs by artists such as The Proclaimers, Bruce Springsteen, Bruno Mars, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, Tina Turner, The Killers, Stevie Wonder, BonJovi, Bryan Adams,
The Crazy Knights are an ideal choice for those people who want good music for a...
Lesley moore• 11 Jun 2017
"Well Im hoping 5 is good ! because the Crazy Knights were fantastic. They were great fun, had the guests up dancing all night, had a great variety of music. What a great bunch of lads, so pleased I booked them. Thank you guys
Lesley and Ben x"
Sue Redfearn• 15 Feb 2017
A fabulous band with a playlist to get everyone to put on their dancing shoes!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This will depend on what set length and timings we have agreed to. This is generally agreed when you've decided on your timings for the event. Our night generally goes as follows: 5.30pm - arrive, set up, sound check (90 mins) 8.30pm - First set (60 mins) 10.00 - Second set (60 mins) However every event is slightly different and we are more than happy to work with you to get things right!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?In most cases we can learn a special song for you if we're given enough advance warning (ie at least a month).
- How much space do you require?As a minimum 4x3m but ideally a bit more!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do. Certificates can be provided on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a full PA and disco lighting rig.
- How long do you play for?We are entirely flexible but we find the best configurations are: 2 x 45 mins or 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 45 mins Or some variation of the above!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer Cash Cheque Paypal
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our recent clients are listed below Will & Kate Wedding, Healey Barn, Northumberland Deborah 50th Birthday Party, Pannal Golf Club, Harrogate Alex McNaughton Wedding, East Keswick Village Hall Abigail Wedding, Low Lands Farm, Bishop Auckland Rebecca & Kim Wedding, Thornton le Dale Village Hall Northallerton Carnival, Kim & Tom Wedding, Worsall Village Hall, Yarm Joy & Gary Wedding, Guyzance Hall, Northumberland Ilkley Bowling Club Summer Party Anna Bryer, 50th Birthday, Harrogate Hollie Jefferson Wedding, Gray’s Court Hotel, York Sam and Helen Wedding, Rudby Hall Jason Ventress 30th Birthday – Thirsk Sedburgh School Saltwell Harriers James and Julie Wedding – Slaley Hall, 50th Birthday Party – Wingate Grange Farm Heather Wedding – Sandburn Hall, Flaxton Jackson Wedding – The Sun Pavillion, Harrogate Matt & Emma Wedding – The Hideaway, nr Easingwold Paul Wedding – Holiday Inn, Newcastle Harrowgate Club and Institute Charlie’s Place, Harrogate, Harrogate Hockey Club McMahon Engagement Party - Newcastle Andrew 40th Birthday - Saltburn The Tithe Bar – Northallerton The County Arms – Northallerton The Sun Inn - Hawkeshead Natalie Hoyland – wedding at Aldwark Manor Hotel Jenny Smith – wedding at High House Farm & Brewery - Matfen The Engine Shed Wetherby S Mooney – Private Retirement Party - Ripon Jenny Baines – School Reunion Party – The Roast, Leeds Boddy Wedding – The Yorkshire Hotel, Harrogate Harrowgate Hill Club & Institute, Darlington Andy Kaye 50th Birthday Party – The Golden Fleece, Thirsk
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Primarily weddings and parties, however we are happy to do any gig, from corporate events to public festivals.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are available as both a 4 piece and as a 6 piece including our wonderful brass section. We are becoming increasingly known as the 'go to' band as we always ensure the guests have a great time.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every event is a highlight! Our aim is to make every gig special for us, our clients and the audience.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Northern based party band performing crowd pleasers from the 60s to present day.
I got a woman – Ray Charles
I’m a believer – The Monkees
Old time Rock n Roll – Bob Seger
Brown Sugar – The Rolling Stones
Won’t back Down – Tom Petty
Let’s Get it on – Marvin Gaye