The Crazy Knights - Wedding and Party Band
The Crazy Knights
The Crazy Knights have been thrilling audiences across the North East and Yorkshire since 2012 and are one of the highest regarded party bands in the North of England.
With a lively and charismatic performance the band bring a festival flavour and an unbeatable party vibe. The band thrive on audience engagement and ensure everybody (regardless of whether young or old) has a good time!
The Crazy Knights are available as a 4 or 6 piece, with an optional 2 piece Brass Section that really adds a sparkle to any event. The lineup, calibre and flexibility of the musicians means the ability to perform songs other bands can’t.
The Crazies’ songlist reads like a ‘Greatest Hits’ of the past 50 years including the most well known songs by artists such as The Proclaimers, Bruce Springsteen, Bruno Mars, Chuck Berry, The Beatles, Tina Turner, The Killers, Stevie Wonder, BonJovi, Bryan Adams,
The Crazy Knights are an ideal choice for those people who want good music for a wedding or party, enjoy a good boogie, revel in good times and love a good dose of Rock n Roll!
The band offer:
a Full PA and Lighting System as standard with all bookings
Public Liability Insurance (Certificate available upon request)
FREE Disco Playlist for when the band aren’t playing
High quality, PAT Tested equipment
To perform a song of your choice (such as a first dance or special song)*
Optional additional acoustic performances (ideal for drinks reception etc)
Optional Manned DJ Service for when the band aren’t playing.
FREE Travel up to 50 miles (from TS17 postcode)
*Subject to terms
We pride ourselves on good communication and solid planning to ensure your event goes seamlessly with no stress. To find out more, enquire about dates and availability, or to make a booking, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Lesley moore• June 11, 2017
"Well Im hoping 5 is good ! because the Crazy Knights were fantastic. They were great fun, had the guests up dancing all night, had a great variety of music. What a great bunch of lads, so pleased I booked them. Thank you guys
Lesley and Ben x"
Sue Redfearn• Feb. 15, 2017
A fabulous band with a playlist to get everyone to put on their dancing shoes!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Northern based party band performing crowd pleasers from the 60s to present day.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every event is a highlight! Our aim is to make every gig special for us, our clients and the audience.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are available as both a 4 piece and as a 6 piece including our wonderful brass section. We are becoming increasingly known as the 'go to' band as we always ensure the guests have a great time.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Primarily weddings and parties, however we are happy to do any gig, from corporate events to public festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our recent clients are listed below Will & Kate Wedding, Healey Barn, Northumberland Deborah 50th Birthday Party, Pannal Golf Club, Harrogate Alex McNaughton Wedding, East Keswick Village Hall Abigail Wedding, Low Lands Farm, Bishop Auckland Rebecca & Kim Wedding, Thornton le Dale Village Hall Northallerton Carnival, Kim & Tom Wedding, Worsall Village Hall, Yarm Joy & Gary Wedding, Guyzance Hall, Northumberland Ilkley Bowling Club Summer Party Anna Bryer, 50th Birthday, Harrogate Hollie Jefferson Wedding, Gray’s Court Hotel, York Sam and Helen Wedding, Rudby Hall Jason Ventress 30th Birthday – Thirsk Sedburgh School Saltwell Harriers James and Julie Wedding – Slaley Hall, 50th Birthday Party – Wingate Grange Farm Heather Wedding – Sandburn Hall, Flaxton Jackson Wedding – The Sun Pavillion, Harrogate Matt & Emma Wedding – The Hideaway, nr Easingwold Paul Wedding – Holiday Inn, Newcastle Harrowgate Club and Institute Charlie’s Place, Harrogate, Harrogate Hockey Club McMahon Engagement Party - Newcastle Andrew 40th Birthday - Saltburn The Tithe Bar – Northallerton The County Arms – Northallerton The Sun Inn - Hawkeshead Natalie Hoyland – wedding at Aldwark Manor Hotel Jenny Smith – wedding at High House Farm & Brewery - Matfen The Engine Shed Wetherby S Mooney – Private Retirement Party - Ripon Jenny Baines – School Reunion Party – The Roast, Leeds Boddy Wedding – The Yorkshire Hotel, Harrogate Harrowgate Hill Club & Institute, Darlington Andy Kaye 50th Birthday Party – The Golden Fleece, Thirsk
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer Cash Cheque Paypal
- How long do you play for?We are entirely flexible but we find the best configurations are: 2 x 45 mins or 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 45 mins Or some variation of the above!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a full PA and disco lighting rig.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do. Certificates can be provided on request.
- How much space do you require?As a minimum 4x3m but ideally a bit more!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?In most cases we can learn a special song for you if we're given enough advance warning (ie at least a month).
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This will depend on what set length and timings we have agreed to. This is generally agreed when you've decided on your timings for the event. Our night generally goes as follows: 5.30pm - arrive, set up, sound check (90 mins) 8.30pm - First set (60 mins) 10.00 - Second set (60 mins) However every event is slightly different and we are more than happy to work with you to get things right!
I got a woman – Ray Charles
I’m a believer – The Monkees
Old time Rock n Roll – Bob Seger
Brown Sugar – The Rolling Stones
Won’t back Down – Tom Petty
Let’s Get it on – Marvin Gaye
Born To Be Wild – Steppenwolf
Communication Breakdown – Led Zeppelin
Sweet Home Chicago – Blues Brothers
You shook me all night long – ACDC
The Killers – Mr Brightside
Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
The Joker – Steve Miller
Twist & Shout– The Beatles
Hound Dog – Elvis
500 miles – The Proclaimers
Addicted to Love – Robert Palmer
Alright Now – Free
Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Thru the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
DownUnder – Men at Work
Cocaine – Eric Clapton
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Roadhouse Blues – The Doors
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynard Skynard
I touch myself – The Divinyls
Play that funky music – Wild Cherry
One i love – REM
Dock of the bay – Otis Redding
Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
Honky Tonk Woman – The Rolling Stones
Hot stuff – Donna Summer
Jumpin Jack Flash – The Rolling Stones
Don’t you want me – Human League
Stayin Alive – BeeGees
Fat bottomed girls – Queen
Power of Love – Huey Lewis and the News
Crazy Crazy Nights – Kiss
Livin on a Prayer – BonJovi
Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
Freebird – Lynard Skynard