The Copper Fox
Established in 2016 under the name 'The Tipsy Cow', The Copper Fox is new for 2019. With fresh management and a bold new look. We specialise in providing a premium bar experience for your event.
Local to Devon and Somerset, Chris & Dan have brought their love of the South West to The Copper Fox bar, stocking all the big brands, offering lots of local favourites and showcasing handpicked local brands you may not have seen yet.
We believe in flexibility and will work with you to tailor the drinks package to suit your event.
- What services do you offer?We are a mobile bar and serve all your favourite drinks at your event
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - absolutely. The bar is fully stocked with all the big brands and lots of local favourites. If you have your own favourite drink, let us know and we'll endeavour to stock it for your event.
- What is included in the menu?Beer, Lager, Ale, Cider, Spirits, Soft Drinks, Wine, Prosecco, Champagne
- How many guests can you cater for?We can comfortably cater for up to 200 guests. For over 200, just let us know your estimated number of guests and we can tailor a package for the bar, drinks and staff to suit your event.
- Do I need to apply for any licenses?No, we take care of everything. If your event requires a temporary event notice for the sale of alcohol, we are able to apply directly for this on your behalf. This is included within the booking fee.
- What parts of the UK do you cover?We are based in the South West and cover all of Devon and Somerset. If your venue is outside these areas don't worry, email us and we'll be happy to discuss your needs.
- What do your staff wear?Our standard uniform is smart with a waxed apron, white shirt with optional bow tie. We can however dress the staff to suit the style of your event.