Your friends will love sipping away our delicious freshly made concoctions and have a giggle playing a party game or even mixing the next best trend in cocktails.
From a cool Cosmopolitan to a fiery whisky punch, you’ll have a vast menu to choose from a seasonal list incorporating all the freshest fruit and ingredients.
You’ll enjoy sipping on cocktails from a set menu, and you’re able to create a couple of your own, or let us do all the hard work and play a game or two instead.
The Cocktail Queen Limited is perfect for any event in the business, home, holiday house or apartment and for events ranging anywhere from Corporate and Team Building events, Hen Nights or Weddings, Baby Showers or Special Birthdays
The Cocktail Queen Limited promises to use only quality branded spirits and top notch mixers as well as the freshest fruit and garnishes. Our glassware is continually replaced and ties in with the latest trends.
What we supply: We bring all ingredients, mixers, and liqueurs, glassware, equipment and staff
You supply: worktop space (usually in the kitchen or dining room) a sink, warm water, washing up liquid and bags of ice (we advise how much ice per party)
Do you require minimum numbers to drink cocktails/full price?
Yes, 10 people please
Do you take a deposit?
Yes we take a £50 deposit - balance can be paid on the day of the event, so long as minimum numbers are reached
Do you have a Bar?
No, we simply use the kitchen and serve everyone from drinks trays, this takes up less space in your home or venue. For larger events we can set up tables and use our stamping service where everyone gets a card stamped for payment for example.
See you at your next Cocktail Queen party!
- What services do you offer?Cocktail Parties in the Home Cocktail Making for Corporate and Fundraising Events Hen Party Packages Cocktails in Holiday Lets and Weekends away Promotional Events for Business
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We make cocktails in the kitchen at the venue provided We need use of the sink, countertops and freezer as well as warm water and soap. Hire of a bar is an additional cost
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Cocktails and Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, we can work to a theme or event type and modify our menu accordingly, your wish is our command!
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Sorry, no
- How does the open bar work?Drinks are counted, costed and advised at the end of the event, running totals through the event are available also.
- What is included in the menu?All equipment, staff (if required) and ingredients A set menu of an extensive choice of seasonal cocktails
Set Seasonal Menu is provided when booked so cocktails picked are cocktails brought on the night.
We offer various cocktail, gin and chocolate making events
Cocktail Party from £25 per person
Gin Tasting Party from £30 per person
Rum Tasting Party from £30 per person
Chocolate Making can be added in your own home or venue, we also have 2 venues that can be utilised for private events, Armadale and Livingston village