The Chester Wedding Singer provides a great mix of covers, both acoustically and with backing tracks, ranging from the 50s to Today, ensuring there is something for everyone.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20 mins between sets or as required. I can go straight through if needed.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, as long as you give 4 weeks notice
- Who are your previous clients?Most recently the Yard (Chester), Wedgwood rooms in Portsmouth, venues across Australia and New Zealand and countless private clients
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings mainly, but also parties, restaurants, bars and corporate
- How much space do you require?Hardly any
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All gear is PAT tested, and I have PLI up to £1million
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA suitable for large venues, but no lighting. Tell d to work well along side a DJ or I can hire it in at cost to client.
A huge set of covers including Elvis, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Jessie J, Olly Murs Mursley, Kings of Leon, Bastille, the Killers, Guns and Roses, Justin Timberlake, Gavin Degraw, One Direction, T...