Wedding & Corporate Ceilidh Rock Band with DJ - Based in Edinburgh
Customer Reviews -
The Byre at Inchyra, 9th March 2019
Wow, I’m so amazed and speechless about this past weekend. Thank you for making this wedding a completely magical dream come true.
All the best,
Chris and Erin McClelland
Assembly Rooms, Newcastle, 28th Dec 2018
Thank you so so much for everything. We had the best day/ night and all our guests loved the dancing.
We would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for a great band in the future.
Take care and thanks again.
Hazel & Sam, 26th Oct 2018, Healey Barn
Friday was amazing! You guys made our night so so special and kept us all on the dance floor until the bitter end. A quick note to thank you and the rest of the band, super talented bunch who know how to throw a serious party!
We will recommend you to anyone who needs a top class Ceilidh Band.
Hazel and Sam
- Do you do open-air acts?We can do open air providing there is a roof over the stage area, to protect our electrical equipment and musical instruments from the weather.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, but you must allow plenty of time.
- What style of music do you offer?Ceilidh with a rock twist
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Between band and DJ we can cover the full evening and whenever the guests need a break we can put on background music during this time (Usually 45 mins) but we're flexible with whatever timings suit you and your guests.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please ask! If the band think they can make it sound good, they can learn it. If it doesn't suit their style let our DJ know in advance and he'll make sure he has it on the night.
- How much space do you require?Ideally 6.5m x 4m but we can downsize to suit.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Usually for weddings we cover four hours. The band and DJ play about half each. The DJ will play background music during the buffer / break and the band will come back on for a final spot at the end of the evening.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Our preferred payment method is bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?We have played for many high profile events. We've recently performed on Channel 4's Four in a bed. We also appeared on Magic TV where we taught Strictly Come Dancing stars 'Kate Thornton & Craig Revel Horwood' how to ceilidh dance!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We specialise in weddings but also play a lot of corporate events. You can also catch us live at many public ceilidh events throughout the year, in Edinburgh.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have worked with the same band members and DJ for quite a few years now. This means that the band & DJ will flow seamlessly fading from one to the other for the full evening. There will be no breaks or silences at any point from the start right up until the last dance.
- What are the highlights of your career?We've played weddings all over Scotland and throughout England and Europe. We've also done various festivals and were recently the first Scottish band to headline The WOW FESTIVAL in Castelfidardo, Italy.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Wedding Ceilidh rock band with DJ
Typical Dance List
Dashing white sergeant
Strip the willow
Military Two Step
St Bernard’s Waltz
Cumberland square eight