Poptop’s ‘Best Of 2018’ WINNER
"...The Caricaturetainer entertained with his drawings and quick wit. Fantastic act!"
For Fast Fun 'on-the-spot Caricature' Portraits at YOUR Event - Book ROB THE CARICATURETAINER Today and Give YOUR Guest's The Best in Caricature Entertainment!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping to make your event great fun, hugely successful and completely unforgettable!
FREE FRAMED PORTRAITS WITH EVERY WEDDING & PARTY BOOKING
Get up to 2 people of your choice drawn together in full colour.
Your portraits are drawn from your photos ahead of the event, printed, framed and presented on the day.
SPECTATOR FUN FOR EVERYONE
Rob always attracts a crowd and most guests find it just as entertaining gathering around the artist to watch as the action unfolds.
BIG A3 SIZE CANVASES
All portraits are drawn on a big A3 size quality card that folds down to A4 (imagine a large greetings card!) for your guest's to takeaway.
BRAND YOUR PORTRAITS
We can personalise...
Abigail Constable• 18 Jan 2019
Rob's caricatures were fantastic - he worked extremely hard and everyone was very impressed with theirs. Would definitely use him again!
JOE BILARDI• 26 Dec 2017
Dear Rob, A pleasure to have met you in December at the Rosewood, impeccable skill and artistry, made our event very special.
Once again I wanted to echo my words yesterday in saying thank you ever so much for your fantastic work on the event yesterday. Fantastic work!
JOE BILARDI - Quadragina
Ricky• 31 Mar 2018
Rob was just amazing!! It was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding having him there. Our guests just loved him. He had a constant queue the whole time he was with us. We absolutely loved our colour portrait. It was hilarious but just perfect. We would definitely recommend Rob for any type of event. He was worth every single penny. We can’t thank him enough for adding something different to our special day. He was also a lovely and friendly man too. Thank you Rob!! You are a sta...
Rachael Bosworth• 8 Apr 2018
Rob was great!
The drawings were fab, and the staff loved it!
Thanks so much!
Zena Ashdown• 4 Aug 2018
"Would highly recommend! We had so much fun watching our wedding guests have this done and their faces when their drawing was finished were priceless. This is such a fantastic piece of entertainment for a wedding reception and the portrait we were presented with was phenomenal and so funny!!"
- What other services to you provide?Your pre-drawn picture of the Bride and Groom which guests can sign, can be used as an alternative to a guest book. Or perfect for use as 'Thank You' cards. We can even draw all your guests as fun 'Table' cards (contact for details)
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Rob does not roam, mingle or cold call guests. WARNING: Please Inform Your Guests To Laugh Responsibly!
- I would like to book you for my wedding, what part of the day will work best?The best time to book Rob for a wedding is during the drinks reception. Another good time is at the start of the evening reception – especially if you have extra guests coming along who didn’t attend the daytime. Rob will help break the ice and bring both parties together!
- What is included in the wedding package?Wedding caricatures are an excellent and unique idea to entertain your wedding guests. Plus, as the bride & groom tend to be rather pre-occupied on their day so EVERY wedding booking receives a FREE framed portrait of the happy couple. Drawn from your photographs ahead-of-time, YOUR flattering caricature portraits are mounted in a big A3 size frame and presented to you on the day!!
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No bring them all!
- What experience do you have working with children?We have drawn at plenty of children's parties!
- Why is ROB THE CARICATURETAINER so much in demand?That's easy... Just check out our super satisfied client's feedback and the fact you get FREE framed portraits with every booking, big A3 size portraits of YOUR guests and you can even have your company logo and any wording pre-printed on the CANVASES' we draw on!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?Just 15 minutes to set up a couple of chairs, a 'pop-up' banner and an easel in a well lit area.
- How long is the act?Minimum of 2 hours and up to when is required, he's goes like a Duracell bunny! Each single 'Live' portrait takes just 4-5 minutes.
WE ALSO SUPPLY AWESOME CARICATURES DRAWN FROM YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS.
Available as Digital Format - Greetings Cards - Framed Prints