The Business was formed in 2006 by four members of east midlands party band No Claims. “Faithfully Recreating Pop & Rock Hits From The 60’s To The Present Day!” The Business are now into their 10th year of entertaining audiences throughout the East Midlands.
Whether it be for a Pub, Club, Party, Festival, Show or Wedding look no further than The Business for a great night of versatile quality entertainment.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Quality covers from The 60's to the present day.
- What are the highlights of your career?Saturday slot at 2015 Nottingham Beer Festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Use of technology to adapt to any size venue or requirement.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Parties, Weddings & Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?CAMRA (Beer Festivals), Event UK (Stonegate Pubs), Events Development (Motorhome Shows), Mortons Media Group (Motorhome & Caravan Shows)
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS, Cheque
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 hours but have a repertoire of 80+ songs!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, various setups from small pubs to small outdoor festivals
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Ideally 5m (w) x 2.5m (d) but we've fitted into some pretty small places over the years!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given prior notice, quite possibly
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually play two sets with a break in between but this is flexible. Can do three shorter sets if required.
Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
Surfin’ USA – The Beach Boys
It’s Not Unusual – Tom Jones
Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
I’m A Believer – The Monkees
Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
Daydream Believer – The Monkees
Born To Be Wild – Steppenwolf
Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
Paranoid – Black Sabbath
Imagine – John Lennon
Merry Xmas Everybody – Slade
Make Me Smile (Come Up & See Me) – Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
Don’t Stop – Fleetwood Mac
Rockin’ All Over The World – Status Quo
My Life – Billy Joel
Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
Ride Like The Wind – Christopher Cross
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love – The Blues Brothers
Gimme Some Lovin’ – The Blues Brothers
Enola Gay – O.M.D.
Stop The Cavalry – Jona Lewie
Tainted Love – Soft Cell
Hold On Tight – E.L.O.
Planet Earth – Duran Duran
Town Called Malice – The Jam
Hungry Like The Wolf – Duran Duran
White Wedding – Billy Idol
Rio – Duran Duran
Hymn – Ultravox
Mirror Man – The Human League
Gold – Spandau Ballet
Jump – Van Halen
Feels Like (Heaven) – Fiction Factory
Dancing In The Dark – Bruce Sprinsteen
Together in Electric Dreams – The Human League
Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
Everybody Wants To Rule The World – Tears For Fears
Money For Nothing – Dire Straits
Alive & Kicking – Simple Minds
Walk Of Life – Dire Straits
Sanctify Yourself – Simple Minds
Live It Up – Mental As Anything
Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
Spirit In The Sky – Dr & The Medics
Here I Go Again – Whitesnake
The One I Love – R.E.M.
I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
You Got It – Roy Orbison
Sit Down – James
Wind Of Change – Scorpions
Losing My Religion – R.E.M.
Parklife - Blur
Breakfast At Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
Common People – Pulp
Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
Angels – Robbie Williams
Dance The Night Away – The Mavericks
Let Me Entertain You – Robbie Williams
Bohemian Like You – The Dandy Warhols
Have A Nice Day – The Stereophonics
Mr Brightside – The Killers
I Predict A Riot – The Kaiser Chiefs
Dakota – The Stereophonics
You’re All I Have – Snow Patrol
Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
Valerie- The Zutons
Ruby – The Kaiser Chiefs
Shine – Take That
Sex On Fire – The Kings of Leon
Human – The Killers
Use Somebody – The Kings of Leon
Let Me Go – Gary Barlow
Blame It On Me – George Ezra
I Wanna Get Lost With You – The Stereophonics
You Belong To Me – Bryan Adams