The Business was formed in 2006 by four members of east midlands party band No Claims. “Faithfully Recreating Pop & Rock Hits From The 60’s To The Present Day!” The Business are now into their 10th year of entertaining audiences throughout the East Midlands.
Whether it be for a Pub, Club, Party, Festival, Show or Wedding look no further than The Business for a great night of versatile quality entertainment.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Quality covers from The 60's to the present day.
- What are the highlights of your career?Saturday slot at 2015 Nottingham Beer Festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Use of technology to adapt to any size venue or requirement.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Parties, Weddings & Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?CAMRA (Beer Festivals), Event UK (Stonegate Pubs), Events Development (Motorhome Shows), Mortons Media Group (Motorhome & Caravan Shows)
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS, Cheque
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 hours but have a repertoire of 80+ songs!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, various setups from small pubs to small outdoor festivals
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Ideally 5m (w) x 2.5m (d) but we've fitted into some pretty small places over the years!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given prior notice, quite possibly
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually play two sets with a break in between but this is flexible. Can do three shorter sets if required.
Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
Surfin’ USA – The Beach Boys
It’s Not Unusual – Tom Jones
Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
I’m A ...