A lively duo featuring Irish Songs and Music. If you are looking for an Irish Duo, look no further!
Our set features many of the most popular Irish songs as well as some some less well known Irish songs and ballads with some jigs, reels, waltzes and polkas.
c oflynn• Feb. 19, 2020
we had a fabulous evening and can’t thank the duo enough would definitely book them again
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Irish songs and music featuring many of the songs made famous by The Dubliners as well as lively jigs, reels, polkas and waltzs
- What are the highlights of your career?Our next gig!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Specialists in Irish songs and music
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private events, Pubs, Clubs, Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Mainly private clients, pubs and clubs
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Generally 2 sets with a total of 2.5 to 3 hours including a break
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Fully self contained with compact PA and lighting suitable for small to medium size venues
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes both
- How much space do you require?about 3m x 2m but have played in smaller spaces!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We have a wide repertoire of Irish music so no problem if it is appropriate for our style of music. We always ask clients in advance if they have any special requests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Up to the client but generally one 15 minute break
Basically 2x 1 hour sets with a 15 minute break. However our sets including a break often run to 3 hours