A lively duo featuring Irish Songs and Music. If you are looking for an Irish Duo, look no further!
Our set features many of the most popular Irish songs as well as some some less well known Irish songs and ballads with some jigs, reels, waltzes and polkas.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private events, Pubs, Clubs, Festivals
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Specialists in Irish songs and music
- What are the highlights of your career?Our next gig!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Up to the client but generally one 15 minute break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We have a wide repertoire of Irish music so no problem if it is appropriate for our style of music. We always ask clients in advance if they have any special requests.
- How much space do you require?about 3m x 2m but have played in smaller spaces!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes both
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Fully self contained with compact PA and lighting suitable for small to medium size venues
- How long do you play for?Generally 2 sets with a total of 2.5 to 3 hours including a break
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?Mainly private clients, pubs and clubs
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Irish songs and music featuring many of the songs made famous by The Dubliners as well as lively jigs, reels, polkas and waltzs
Basically 2x 1 hour sets with a 15 minute break. However our sets including a break often run to 3 hours