The Big Party Band are professional wedding / function band based in and around Leeds. The band is made up from professional musicians and music teachers who pride themselves on their performances and have, over the years performed with and for some of the hottest names in music and show business.
The band is available in 2 sizes, either 7 or 5 piece.
Everything they do is geared towards getting you and your guests up dancing, and keeping you dancing all night long with their selection of funk, disco, soul, rock, pop and Motown classics.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Thrilling wedding / party band who guarantee to get you dancing and keep you dancing all night long!! Show stopping performances from musicians at the top of their game who absolutely love what they do. It is all about creating a fantastic night with everyone have a really great time, which is what they have made a career out of.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have many highlights which include playing along side And and Dec, Susie and the Banshees, and performing in front of 25,000 at Party in the Park
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are all about interaction with our audience and like to get into the crowd during our performances, it helps create a very special night and we even pass our instruments to our guests during the show and get them playing live along with the band.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform and weddings, parties and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our very satisfied customers include The Cast of Coronation Street, Ant and Dec, Hollyoaks, British Telecom, Virgin Media, Santander Bank, British Dental Association, British Heart Foundation, Bradford City Football Club, Leeds United Football Club, Burnley Football Club, Smith and Nephew.
- How can event planners pay for your services?To secure our booking we require a £200 deposit with the remainder being paid before the event or on the night. However, we do also offer 30 days credit if required.
- How long do you play for?We play 2 sets which are approximately 45 minutes and 60 minutes (including encores)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a selection of LED lights and Gobo scanners, dominator light and a 4K PA system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, the band has a full PAT done every two years and we have PLI for £5,000,000
- How much space do you require?Approximately 20' x 10'
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally have 1 break for around 20-30 minutes
Our set list is constantly evolving and covers all the following genres; Rock, Pop, Funk, Northern Soul, Motown, Disco and Soul classics which are guaranteed to keep you and your guests dancing all night long.
We also offer a complimentary DJ station for before, in between and after performances so no need for you to book an additional DJ to keep your costs down.